Grief Relief

(Page 107 of 152: Viewing entries 1061 to 1070)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  [Last 10 entry]  
Ruby

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 4:37pm PST 
Hi!

Bill just passed away in the early hours between Midnight Wednesday & early Thursday morning. I just found Bill peacfully asleep on the living room sofa. I was getting breakfast ready for us & the dogs. 6:20 A.M I noticed that he was cold & not with us anymore.....

He was in great health...
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 7:00pm PST 
{{{{{{{{Ruby and Family}}}}}}} We were so shocked to heaqr that Bill had gone to the bridge especially since we had just talked with him that morning. We send our deepest sympathies and condolences to your family during this most difficult time. Even tho he is gone we will try and remember he went peacfully and is Flying Freelittle angelrainbow
In loving- memory of- Lilo

Support bully- love. Ban BSL.

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 11:49pm PST 
I feel like I'm stuck in a constant state of confusion.

Chance, Cinnamon, and Lilo were a trio. They were rarely spoken about without mentioning the other when they were here with us. For many years, they were the only dogs we had. They were the original three in the pack. Now, all three of them are gone. It feels so surreal. I think I may be stuck in denial. I'll go through periods where I don't even think about it. And then it will suddenly hit me again that they're all gone now and I'll start bawling.

Someone please remind me that it gets better. Because right now, all I can do is cry.

Angel Boy- Adam- ChewbaccaNPC

Nothing is too- big for me Love- Roxie

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 4:45am PST 
My Angel Boy Adam Chewbacca was with me 15 years and a few hours. I have lost other pets over the years but this time it is really different. Partly cause he was a Service Alert dog for me from 2002 almost to the end. Just before I noticed his Lymph Nodes were swollen I was in so much pain for a few weeks that I was not able to keep him brushed every day. He Crossed peacefully Saturday morning the day after our 15 year aniversary together with my arms around him. I have heard many friends say that it is different with Yorkies but did not believe it till now. 16 years ago when my Sarah Jane crossed the Bridge it was hard and I still question to this day if I did the right thing. Now I am questioning if maybe I had insisted that he Adam have Chemo would he still be here. When I try to talk about it and when I read post by friends the tears start flowing and will not stop. I can not lay down on the bed we were on when he died without seeing him the second I close my eyes. I know this is not good due to my health issues but I do not feel right in the bed now. I manage to sleep about 3 hours then I am wide awake and tossing and turning with all the question in my head and trying to reassure my Angel Boy that I had done all I knew to do and could do with what the Vet said who diagnosed him with the Lymphosarcoma. He was due to go to a cancer Vet for a consult later today. He could not hold out 4 days longer and I feel that if I had called his Vet sooner to get his oppinion my boy might still be here. I feel so lost without him. When my Squeaker Kitty and Hannah Sue Crossed I had my little Adam to help me through now I am alone and do not have a furbaby to cuddle with so I cuddle with his newest toy that his little head was resting on seconds before he crossed.
little angel little angel rainbow rainbow
Lori Mommy to Angel Boy Adam Chewbacca
Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 5:00am PST 
Hi Lilo's Mom and Adams Mom!! wave I am so sorry for both of Your Families loss's. It will take time to get over this. I really don't think We really fully ever do. It does get easier though. I can see how much You loved Adam and Lilo. It's hard now but sometime You will be able to think of the Good Times You shared and smile. For right it's OK to cry that's normal. Just remember it takes time to heal. I will keep You and Your families in My Prayers. hughughughug
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 8:04am PST 
Hi Angel Lio and Angel Adams Momma'swave Angel Rebby is right, we never really ever get our it but time does help. Take the time to grieve and remember we are here to offer you prayer, love and supportbig hug Crying is a normal reaction as is denial, anger and so many other emotions it's almost impossible to believe it when others say time heals but trust us it's true. Asking God to give you the strength you need to get through this most difficult timehug

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 5:38am PST 
little angelhug bump huglittle angel
Pouncer (in- Loving- Memory)

I'm the Queen,- ya miss me yet

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 9:41pm PST 
You know, I am still having having hard days. Stormy was in 2010, Baybee was just this last July and my Baby Girl, Pouncer shortly after in November (she was too sudden even at 13)

I have ink for Stormy and Baybee, I need to get Pouncer's done - I HAVE to find Stormy's photos - my gosh she was a funny cat. esp when it came to her toy (which is with her under the rose bush) She may have been and itty bitty kitty but darn she had teeth like a rottie!

When I had to put Baybee down - I didnt even know anyone in my vets office anymore - when the main vet retired they changed the whole staff - only 2 people (mother/daughter) team were left - they are the ones who took me back. They remembered Baybee when she had her surgery. All the old staff knew Baybee - I still have the letter, somewhere from the vet saying they were sorry she died. I miss that crazy cat - Isis looks a lot like her

Pouncer - my first real kitty (out door strays tho I'll have a ton at the bridge they don't count b/c I was not allowed to bring them inside) I remember when she was a few months old and she fell out the 2nd floor window and the apt complex was mad b/c I made them put the childproof screens in for a cat. A friend said I was nut b/c I didn't want to go to a club b/c I wanted to find my cat. It took a day but I found her!! Her birthday is coming up. She would have been 14. No one can ever replace her.

i still cry for them - I can't help it. I miss them too much. I wish they were not gone. They had their time here on earth and they had their reason to leave. but they will always be in my heart (and on my arm)

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 5:16am PST 
Hi Pouncer!! wave I'm sure its hard cause You lost them all so close together. We all grieve at Out own pace. Rebby is gone 6 years and I still have bad days about losing Him. cry Like You said in the other thread that thanks to Stormy You now have Zeus who is helping You with Your life every day. When You look at Zeus You can see Him as a gift from Stormy to help You in ways She could not. little angel

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 4:46am PST 
little angel
  (Page 107 of 152: Viewing entries 1061 to 1070)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  [Last 10 entry]