Grasshoppers

Safari

Betcha I can- distroy that. - 10 seconds!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 9:46pm PST 
The farms next door are combining now. That means grasshoppers will be in the yard in the next couple days. MMMMMMMmmmmm... hoppers.

smile
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 11:04am PST 
Oh, Safari, I love grasshoppers, too! I eat them, do you? I'm not talking the creme de menthe kind either, although I would probably love those, too. laugh out loud
Safari

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 9:41pm PST 
MMMmmmm. I love eating those little appetizers. I especially like the ones that the cats catch. They catch them, and then I take them. It's almost like the cats are my waiters.

If their attitudes don't improve, I will not be leaving them a tip. I might teach them a lesson, but no tip.

I think I'll leave the Creme de Menthe for Mom. I'm a true Canadian dog. I only drink beer.

Hmmmm... beer with 'hoppers. I might be on to something...wink

Safari

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 9:42pm PST 
MMMmmmm. I love eating those little appetizers. I especially like the ones that the cats catch. They catch them, and then I take them. It's almost like the cats are my waiters.

If their attitudes don't improve, I will not be leaving them a tip. I might teach them a lesson, but no tip.

I think I'll leave the Creme de Menthe for Mom. I'm a true Canadian dog. I only drink beer.

Hmmmm... beer with 'hoppers. I might be on to something...wink
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 4:01pm PST 
Welp, I hope y'all don't think me a sissy dog after my confession red face

I'm a little, weesy, teensy (ok so maybe more than teensy weensy!) bit afraid of grasshoppers. They're so unpredictable! I'm standing there doing my business in the grass and all of a sudden the next thing you know, the hoppers are jumping on my back! YIKES! Talk about scaring the poop outta ya! wink laugh out loud

I'll bet ya could do the creme de menthe variety though - I hear they don't hop! wink
♥ Athens ♥

Don't Shop,- ADOPT!

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 6:04pm PST 
I like grasshoppers but not to eat. I just like to watch them. I found an inch worm in my apt home once. Mom put it on the living room coffee table to just see what I would do with it. Austin just laid there, and I would sniff it, then barely push it with my nose! It would fall over, so mom would pick it back up. It would start to inch its way across the table again, and I (again) would hit it with my nose and watch it fall down. Mom said maybe she should get some crickets for me @ the pet store and see what I would do with those. She said it was the cheapest entertainment in the world! She just sat there smiling ear to ear, and giggling @ me. laugh out loud But I could never figure out why! Hmmm shrug