Members of the Week Contest! August 6 - 12, 2007

♥Penny Ann♥

True love has- put a wag back- in my tail!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 1:49am PST 
This is a fun contest which will sorta help us all learn a li'l bit about our group members! I do apawlogize, but fur obvious reasons, the Pennys of the Week will not be eligible to pawticipate in this contest during the week they are the chosen member of the week! They will receive a star, however, fur being chosen as Member of the Week! *And they will be given 10 points toward their monthly total accumulated points. (see last paragraph)
Each week I will post 9 facts, and 1 bonus fact, having to do with the Pennys of the Week.
Your job? Figure out which member of the week each fact pertains to and pawmail me your answers.
Example: POTW- Penny Ann and Rosie

Facts:
1. This member is a kitty.
Answer: Rosie

2. This member is a weiner dog.
Answer: Penny

3. This member is getting married on July 1, 2007.
Answer: Penny

Okay! You get the idea... right?

Pawmail your answers to me and you will receive 1 point fur each correct answer. The bonus fact is worth 5 points! *Whoever gets the most points by the following Saturday at 6:00 p.m. will receive a star! Whoever gets the second most points will receive 2 rosettes. Anyone who gets at least 5 points will receive 1 rosette. *At the end of the month, whoever has received the most points total throughout the month will receive a $5.00 Zealies package!

I hope you all have fun with this and I wish you all the best of luck!

This week's Pennys of the Week are Scruffy and Madison !
Here are the questions! Don't furget to pawmail your answers to me before next Saturday!

1. Who found his/her family in Alliance, Ohio?

2. Who loves to watch ' American Idol ' ?

3. Who has a boat named after him/her?

4. Whose nickname is ' Oreo ' ?

5. Who hates ' beeping ' noises?

6. Whose favorite toy is an unstuffed reindeer?

7. Who was in the 2005 Mother's Day Stroll?

8. Who is at The Rainbow Bridge?

9. Who has been on Dogster since February 2007?

Bonus question: Who had rawhide shoes on his/her Christmas Wish-List?
♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 12:57am PST 
*looks around* thinking Gee, We sure wish we could join in the contest! Penny Ann woofs it wouldn't be fair. frown She woofs it's kinda like when 'employees and their family members are excluded' from contests and drawings, etc... *roll eyes* Boy. She's no fun.
Well, maybe some other pups or kitties will come along an' pawticipate! *sits down to wait an' sniff who shows up*

dog dog dog dog
Penny Ann, Zelda, Teddi Sue & Link
♥Penny Ann♥

True love has- put a wag back- in my tail!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '07 11:16pm PST 
Congratulations to Spanky! applause He won the contest this week! Thanks fur playin', Spanky! hug