Pug Pals Poll

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 8:31am PST 
List if you're a Pug or a Pug Pal. Please tell us your color and if you're a male or a female.
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 8:32am PST 
I'm Furby and I'm a fawn pug. I'm a female and I'm 7 years old.
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 8:34am PST 
I'm Kitty and I'm a female fawn Pug. I'm 7 just like Furby!

Gizmo(Rainbow Bridge)

Sweet- Boy

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 8:36am PST 
I'm Gizzie and I'm at the Rainbow Bridge. I'm a Shih Tzu male and I'm black & white. I lived on earth until I was almost 17..now I live at the Rainbow Bridge and in my Mom & Dad's heart.
Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 8:52am PST 
I'm a Pug and a pug pal!!! (luv those pugs) I'm fawn weigh about 17 lbs. and very cute!! (so mom says) but I must admit I'm SPOILED rotten!! I'm 11.5 yrs old and am a cancer survivor!! I hate Thunderstorms and milk the pitty thing as much as I can.
Cyd

aka Sweet Cyd

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 8:56am PST 
I'm Cyd, I'm a boston, but think like a pug!! I live with my mom but visit Roscoe a lot. I used to live with them while we were waiting for our new condo to be finished (about 6 mths). Roscoe and I love each other and get a long great!! So I guess I'm just a pug pal. But I do have the cutest boyfriend Otis who is a black pug!!:
Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 8:57am PST 
Oh I forgot, don't be fooled by my name Roscoe, I'm a girly girl!!
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 9:35am PST 
I am Hana Chan and I am a fawn, female Pug. I am 1 year and 9 months old. Mommy says that I am a petite girl since I am only 11-12 lbs (depending on the day) and I seem to be shorter than other pugs and have smaller features.
Milo

Taking over the- world one pug at- a time

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 10:04am PST 
I am Milo, a black pug, 4 years old. I live in NJ and looooooove to play with nylabone keys and steal scrunchies big grin
Frankie

I'm the best- puggy in the- world

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 10:06am PST 
I am Frankie, fawn male pug, 3 years old. I live in NJ with my brudders Milo, Charlie, and Brutus. I lub to chase cats and talk to daddy when he's eating and I'm not getting a piece quick enough. puppy
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5