Page Links: 1  2  
Bubba

Ask the Dog

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 11:29am PST 
How about that mailman?! What's he doin' coming over everyday? shrug
Charlie

Gnarly Charlie

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 1:52pm PST 
I kno right! He comes to the door for no reason. Ooo...We can handle him! Ya!
Tillie

Whoopie- ti-yi-yo,git- along little- doggy!

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 1:59pm PST 
Oooh! I love scaring the mailman! Almost as good as a squirrel. My mom doesn't like it so much though, they stopped bringing mail to our house for awhile.

.:*:.~- Toasty~.:*:.

its always the- cute ones!!

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 2:09pm PST 
i dnt really get a chance to chase the mailmen but i do love to chase my mommys brother i sit and let him pet me and act all nice and sweet but then whenever he's not lookin i slowly but catiously run up behind him and bite his calf..then run away real fast and hope i dont get caught........but mommy or her brother dont seem to think its funny like i do mommy puts me outside whenever he comes over now....cry but it was fun while it lasted!!!!big grin

Edited by author Wed Jul 25, '07 2:11pm PST

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 8:04pm PST 
Our mailman is awesome. He carries dog treats with him, so I let my mom know when his truck pulls up so I can go outside to get a treat. Even if we're walking around town and I see him, he'll make a u-turn just to drive over and throw out a treat. Not that I let him pet me of course, but I do pretend like I will, then as soon as I get the treat, I duck away. laugh out loud
Angel

Wuddup in the- doggie- neighborhood??

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 7:54pm PST 
Oh My Doggie! The Mailman that comes by my house everyday just ignores me when i bark at him! Now how rude is that??? All i want to do is play!applause
Thor

Thor-I love my- teddy bear

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 9:22pm PST 
The mailman is so mean with me frown every time I try to help with the mail he wont let me !
bubbles

"Try your- hardest and you- can achieve"

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 12:58am PST 
i no. I chase him everywhere.
♥ Athens ♥

Don't Shop,- ADOPT!

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 5:47am PST 
We stay in the backyard so we never see our mailman. But we would lick him to death if he came to the door. We love most humans. snoopy
Bear

Budby Boy: The- BIG protector

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 5:25pm PST 
Aww...I don't mind the mailman so much...he's a good guy. but that CAT...
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2