Can We List the Addresses (both email/physical) of the Atlanta Falcons..

Otis

"More- Walks....Less- Toys"

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 8:38am PST 
The Commissioner of Football, Nike....ect...that way anypup who wants to write letters or send emails will have a single place to locate the information?shrug
Madison

carrots and- kisses

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 9:33am PST 
How about a petition to have him removed from NFL - send it to all the his sponsors too? Rescues Groups, Dogster, catster, Pet-finder.com, all these groups should happily support a petition
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 11:15am PST 
There are some petitions already out there, if you Google 'vick petitions' you'll get some. But if someone here wants to start one that'd be awesome.

As far as the addresses go, I'd be happy to send out a message listing them. I just need to find them somehow.

Otis

"More- Walks....Less- Toys"

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 12:03pm PST 
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell at (212) 450-2000

Please call him...be polite, do not use profanity. Just let him know your thoughts and feelings.
olivia

Bow down to the- Queen!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 10:10pm PST 
I emailed coke a letter.

www.coca-cola.com click on contact us.
Dolly

I'm spoiled but- not rotten!

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 8:15am PST 
Mom emailed the NFL, called the NFL and emailed Nike. The response from Nike was that they have no intention of letting him go until they are convinced that he is guilty. Mom emailed them back and said that she was sure that with their decision New Balance etc would be thanking them.

Please email Nike and let them know of your feelings on this!! And call the NFL and let them know. They assured Mom that they were recording all opinions and presenting them to the proper people.

We are going to go email Coke now! Thanks for that address!!
Jazz-Marie

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 11:13am PST 
I have e-mailed the NFL and the Atlanta Falcons and have not received a response. I looked on the nike.com web site and could not find how to contact them. Does any one know?? I am also going to e-mail coke and call Roger Goodell. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know!
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 1:27pm PST 
I'm gonna try and make one big comprehensive list of contact information for the NFL, Falcons, and sponsors and put it up. I may also go post it on the regular forums once I've got it.