Pups & kitties, do you need wings or know someone that does? Please post HERE!

(Page 6 of 124: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Suzette~In- Memory

Dante and I are- engaged!!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 7:36am PST 
I would like to tell you about Sierra...#534523. As a new bridge arrival...I would like Sierra to get some wings to fly with all of us fur angels...
Thank you.
Suzette
RIP PRETTY- CARMEN!

I am Puggy the- Great!

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 9:36am PST 
My precious little Carmen The Pug was put to sleep yesterday. She was very sick with an infection in the blood that was probably cancer, and a sever lung torsion. We did the humane thing and put her down. I would have given my life for hers, but I know she is now past the bridge and enjoying her new life. She is forever in our thoughts.....

I was curious if I could have an angel picture made for her. She was too beautiful not to have one. I just joined so she is listed in new memebers.

Thanks in advance to the talented people that do this for our pets that have to leave us!

Carmen and Hooies Mom Lisa
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 9:56am PST 
Just wondering if you all give wings through rosettes? If so have you worked out something with HQ where we can donate zealies to the A-Team? I would love to com tribute to that. It is so wonderful that you are doing wings for our fur babies. applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
I don't really know many of you personally but I do know Bambi & Inky have fulfilled my every request and I think you are wonderful for doing this as you all are to help comfort those who have lost the most precious thing in life, Dog Bless!

Autumn

Forever in our- Hearts

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 7:58pm PST 
wave
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Happpy Birfday,- Betsy RAe!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 12:37pm PST 
Thank you so much, Sassy!! I think most of us give wings now through pmail. I used to give them in a rosette but found out pretty soon that that just wasn't practical. As far as I know, there's no way for us to get rosettes(or zealies) as a group. We really do appreciate the offer, sweetie!!! And, you are so precious for lettin' us know how you feel! You're pretty special yourself!!

Hugs,
Inky
♥- Bambi- ♥

LITTLE DOODLEBUG

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 11:35am PST 
Once again, Sassy.... you are proving what an incredible and thoughtful pup you are! Love you, sweetie. Like Inky, most of the time, I give wings through pmail. puppy
Bee Jay (in- loving- memory)

Angel Kitty

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 6:57pm PST 
Can we get wings as soon as possible for Tsunami Moon (599072). She is the sister of Dusty, my adopted son here at the bridge and he has requested that I adopt her and asked if I could get her wings. He is anxious to have her settle in here at the bridge and wants her to be able to fly around with him. Thanks, BeeJay
Tinker- {Forever In- Our Hearts}

Sweetheart - Angel Kitty

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 1:32pm PST 
wave
♥- Bambi- ♥

LITTLE DOODLEBUG

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 5:54pm PST 
Bump! way to go
Brittany

Is he the one?

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 8:05pm PST 
can you put wings n my heart pic?
  (Page 6 of 124: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]