I just rolled in...

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
mona

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 1:00pm PST 
a rainbow trout! the back of the truck now smells like a bait shop! My humans are really proud of me.
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 1:46pm PST 
Hey Mona,
I just rolled in a smelly ol' fish on Sunday. Man it's fun, isn't it? And last winter I rolled in something sooo bad, both my parents drove home with their heads sticking out the window instead of me. laugh out loud
mona

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 2:12pm PST 
It's fun, allright, but I don't know what the deal is, the primates just gave me two baths within two hours- totally blew my aroma.

Thunder

All right... who- moved the car.

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 8:16pm PST 
I think there is a problem with their sniffer. I mean really... soap that smells like flowers? How's a pup gonna maintain their street-cred' smelling like 'orange blossom'?

eek
Thunder

All right... who- moved the car.

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 8:18pm PST 
I think there is a problem with their sniffer. I mean really... soap that smells like flowers? How's a pup gonna maintain their street-cred' smelling like 'orange blossom'?

eek
Kelpie

Foxy girl!

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '07 2:24pm PST 
Rabbit poop! I rolled and rolled and wriggled in it, it smelled so good!

It's really hard to get just the right amount of smell: enough to smell really good, but not so much Mom feels compelled to give me a bath.
Dozer

Dozy Poo!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 11:38pm PST 
Oh you guys are too funny! I have yet to roll in something, but I would LOVE to! way to goway to go
Dusty - at the- Rainbow- Bridge

Treats? Where?- Pet me! No ME- not her ME

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 2:24pm PST 
Catfish bait!! And I ate some too ... yummy!
Dustysnoopy
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 7:50pm PST 
Oh man, Dusty. You're one lucky dog. That's prime stuff to roll in!!!!!!!!!!!dancing
Booca

Did you say- outside?!

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '07 8:37am PST 
Dead frog.....I just jumped and rolled all over it! Mom took it away from me and threw it in the field where I couldnt get it...boo...I'll just have to find something smellier to roll on next time smile
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2