Welcome to Pug Pals!

Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 6:22am PST 
Welcome to Pug Pals!!

Here are some Pug Pals facts for our new members:

You don’t have to be a Pug to be a member! You just have to be a pal of a Pug. Who isn’t a pal of a Pug?!!

All your Dogster family are welcome to join too!

We’ve got a birthday list! To be added.. here’s a few ways you can do this. You can pawmail Kitty, Furby or Giz, add it to the birthday thread in our group forum, post it in a message or use our birthday link in the group’s link section

Pug Pal of the Week! One member is chosen each week to be our featured member. This gives us a chance to get to know our members better.

Pick of the Litter! One member is featured for an entire month. This also gives us a chance to get to know our members better.

Photo Event! We have different types of photo events..it could be for holidays, fashions or just a cute picture. Members post their theme photos in our group photos for all to see and enjoy.

Birthday Photos! Each month we post a birthday photo for our birthday member. If you want to have a special photo you need to tell us when your birthday is.

Group Forum! We’ve got several thread in our group forums. Our newest one is For Singles Only..canine style.

Links! If you have a business, rescue or shelter that you’d like to add to our group’s links..feel free to.
Eddie T. Dog

Please, Sir, may- I have some- more?

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '07 11:12am PST 
This is Eddie T. Dog, thanks for inviting me to join. I live in rainy wet Texas and my mommy and daddy are tired of me and my german shepherd sister dragging mud into the house. We can't help it, though.
Betcha can't guess what the T in my name stands for.
Eddie- Wouldgo- 5.18.07-11.7- .07

Multum in Parvo- -Big Dog, Little- Package

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '07 10:52pm PST 
Thanks for making me feel so welcome, guys...I've only been on this earth for eight weeks, and boy, I'm already having so much FUN! snoopy

Eddie- Wouldgo- 5.18.07-11.7- .07

Multum in Parvo- -Big Dog, Little- Package

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '07 10:53pm PST 
Oh yeah, please visit my page & add me as one of your pals dancing

Edited by author Tue Jul 24, '07 10:57pm PST