THE LIGHT A CANDLE CHURCH......

(Page 141 of 141: Viewing entries 1401 to 1404)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  
CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '12 9:30am PST 
Does anyone know how to set up a candle vigil online ?
We need to set up one for our sweet Sunny boy that is joining the Bridge today
If you do please let me know
thank you

SUNNY┬┤S link is

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/963261
Matilda- (Tillie)

Having Radar- Ears Is Fun!

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '12 6:11pm PST 
*comes in, goes to the candles and lights one. going back to a pew and kneels with paws together to say a prayer*
Lord, I come to you today and say thank you. For you have given my skin dad a new lease on life. You gave the doctor's the medical hands to fix his heart. For that, I thank you. Each day that my dad is getting better is because you know that he loves us 4-legged kids. Dad wants to live a longer life for us and for mom. For that I thank you again. Now "G" I ask in my prayer that you keep dad going and to help him more each day to get well. In your name I pray, Amen.
*sits back into the seat and just keeps on looking at the candles*. And then leaves the church.
Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 4:39pm PST 
Hailie and the rest of the pack come in and light some candles then sit down in a pew. The younger pups are crying and Cheveyo looks lost and sad together they join paws and bark a soft loving prayer "Lord help Maggie find her way to the bridge. She has left her mortal frame behind but she has taken moms heart with her on her journey to the bridge when she left yesterday. Help her be safe and sound and help her to find her pups. amen" then they sit in silence save for Cheveyo asking his mom Tundra "why is our humom so sad? Doesnt she know that Grandma Maggie is ok now and her head doesnt hurt anymore?"

Ruby

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '12 3:59am PST 
Ruby comes into the church with Daisy, Tonka & Bill....they sit quietly for a few moments & then Ruby gets up to light a candle for Brendal. Tonk, Bill & Dais sit quietly & pray for Brendal & his family...
  (Page 141 of 141: Viewing entries 1401 to 1404)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141