I'm new today

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sat Jun 23, '07 10:00pm PST 
Hi everypup- My name is Bonzer (Bonzie) and I'm new today. I can't believe the nerve of some squirrels that think they can come into my yard! Dad used to help me catch them but then mom made him stop frown Last year I carried a squirrel around with me for a few days even on walks untill mom took it away from me and hid it! I catch mousies when ever I can too. big grin
Dually

I can gob- that!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '07 10:55am PST 
You lucky pooch. You have a Dad who gets you!!!

Moms don't seem to truly understand the soul of a squirreler.

Welcome to the group.
Wishbone

Wishbone aka- wiggle butt

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '07 9:29am PST 
Bonzer welcome!!! I love to catch mice also snoopy If we get one in the house, sometimes me and Asia, the cat, bring them in the doggie door, then mom will even move furniture for me to help me catch them, BOL. But most of the time I can get them on my own.

Randi

Luvbug

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '07 11:14pm PST 
Ok y'all here is my story--- when I was a young'un ( about 10 weeks ) I caught a baby mouse smile Mom was not thrilled with me as I did not kill it and she had to frown frown

Any who- the squirrels are much more plentiful , as we have a LOT of kitties in the neighborhood , and they police the mousies!!!!

Sadie taught Margo to chase the tree rats ( she really got annoyed by them ) and Margo taught me ( with some help from Dad ) big grin

One of these days I will catch one-- then mom will really be madbig laugh
Bonnie- RIP baby

KISSES!! I HAVE- to give you- KISSES!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '07 4:26pm PST 
wave Hi Bonzer!!
Chloe

Can We Cuddle?

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 10:20am PST 
Hey Bonzie!

Welcome to the group! We love new members smile By the way, I wish my daddy was so supportive of my hunting. He always yells at me for chasing the bunnies in the yard. Oh well! (shh.. I do it when he's not looking!!) shh
mona

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 2:21pm PST 
an aussie wolfhound! cool. welcome!
Buckeye

All Hail the- Rabbit King!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 6:21am PST 
Hey Bonzer, I know you! Nice to see ya over in these parts! wave
♥ Athens ♥

Don't Shop,- ADOPT!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 1:46pm PST 
Hello Bonzer. Nice to meet you! Welcome! wave

Me and my brothers love to catch squirrels too!