Prayer Requests

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 86)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 1:28pm PST 
My Julie just got an email from Carole, the lady who runs the rescue that I came from. When I went there, my fursis Princess went also. Our human mom had passed on...anyways, Princess never got adopted and they have kept her there at the rescue. She is in wonderful hands and they love her. Anyways, she has arthritis badly and Carole says she will probably be coming to meet me at the Bridge soon. Can you say a prayer for her pawlease? cry little angel
Autumn- Our Angel

Audie B, Im- Daddys Girl

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 9:42pm PST 
We are praying for you and Princess, and sprinkling her with Angel Dust. I'm giving you a great big hug, it is so sweet of you to look out for Princess. Hugs, Autumn
Thumper~ In- Memory of My- Angel

Swimming at the- Rainbow Bridge

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 8:48am PST 
Hi Angel,

So sorry to hear about Princess. She is in our thoughts and prayers.

You are truly and angel fur watching over her! Bless you sweet Angel, and you and Princess both are in our prayers. hug

little angel little angel little angel little angel little angel little angel little angel little angel

Barney

I love my family

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '12 9:45am PST 
http://www.dogster.com/forums/Get_Well_Soon/thread/739411
please pray for my friend Kramer thank you so much.
Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '12 7:39pm PST 
Sorry to hear about Your Friend Barney. We will keep Kramer in Our Prayers.hughughug
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '12 9:03pm PST 
Dawg Kramer is a friend of mine but I haven't been on dogster much so didn't know. I am off to leave potp on his pagelittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
  (Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 86)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9