Prayer Requests

(Page 7 of 9: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Sam

God sent me an- angel disguised- in fur

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 3:43pm PST 
Calling all Angels! I have a prayer request for you. My fursis, Gizzy, was just at the vet today and received some bad news.
Gizz had been coughing for about a few weeks and mom took her to the vet. The vet thought it was just an upper resp infection since all us pugs have a smushed face. But today she went in to be rechecked and she hasn't gotten any better so they decided to keep her and do some x-rays; Gizz has congestive heart failure and there is a mass next to her trachea "wind pipe" and it is pressing against it.
Gizz goes back next week for another x-ray and check up.
My mom is so very sad and hates to think that another one of her babies may be coming to TRB soon.
So please remember Gizz while we pray for all the others here on the prayer request.
Thanks guys!!!!
Samcry
In loving- memory RILEY- 5/27/07

Somewhere over- the Rainbow

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 4:14pm PST 
We will be praying for Gizzy and your family hughughug

Edited by author Fri Apr 3, '09 4:18pm PST

Autumn- Our Angel

Audie B, Im- Daddys Girl

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 9:34am PST 
Dear Sam, I'm so sorry to hear about Gizzy. Mom and I had to help my little brother Tuffy to the bridge a couple of years ago. He had exactly the same thing. He used to get strangled when he would eat or drink. We processed his food really small,he wouldn't eat baby food, and it helped to elevate his dishes so there was no bends in his neck when he ate. After the vets diagnosis, Tuffy stayed with us almost 2 years,he lived up to his name, he was a fighter !
Sorry, I didn't mean to go on and on. We will hold Gizzy in our hearts and prayers. I'll sprinkle angel dust right now. Love,Autumn

Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 1:21pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear about your Fursis Sam. We will be sure to keep her and your Family in our Prayers.
Sam

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 5:50pm PST 
I just wanted to update all the Angels who have been praying for Gizz. The Dr took another x-ray and said that he doesn't think that Gizz has a tumor after all. He got a better look this time. However, she does still has congestive heart failure but is doing really well on her medication. snoopy
Gizz's coughing is not even that noticable anymore.
Please keep praying because it is working!!!
Love,
Sam
In loving- memory RILEY- 5/27/07

Somewhere over- the Rainbow

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 6:37pm PST 
Thanks sam for the update on Gizz we will keep praying and we are glad it is not a tumorhughughug
Putter- 6/9/95 - 2/9/07

Little Dog- Big Personality!

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 9:02pm PST 
ohhhh Sam! That is good news that it's not a tumor. I'm so glad the medicine is helping Gizz! We'll all be watching and will send lots of angel kisses! Mom said she'd keep up the prayers too!
xoxoxo
Mouse House- (always in- our hea

single again and- an angel this- time!!

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 10:19pm PST 
I have a Prayer request!Can we pray for my momma, she was diagnosed with scoliosis.Then can we pray for my momma and her boyfriend which we call our daddy.They have been together for 5 months and they're kinda having a rough patch in their relationship.
Sam

Barked: Fri Apr 10, '09 7:42pm PST 
Mouse me, mom and our gang will be praying for your momma and your dad.
I am a firm believer in prayers, just look at Gizz, my fursis.
Sam little angel
Mouse House- (always in- our hea

single again and- an angel this- time!!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '09 8:37am PST 
Thank you Sam and gang!
  (Page 7 of 9: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9