Prayer Requests

(Page 6 of 9: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
PUPPIE THE- WINGMAKER

PUPPIE WING- MAKER

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '08 2:39pm PST 
THANKYOU SAM ,... IT IS SAD , I CANT IMAGINE HOW HARD IT IS ,BY GODS GRACE I HAVE NOT LOST A SPOUSE, I JUST FEEL SO HELPLESS TO HELP HER,
SIGH ,DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY,shrugshrugshrug
WISH I COULD FIND THE RIGHT WORDS ON THE PHONE ,ALL I CAN DO IS CRY WITH HER,crycrycryfrowncry
SIGH ,,,BUT THANKYOU FOR Y'ALLS PRAYERS THEY ARE SO POWEREFUL
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 11:46am PST 
Please pray for Delilah's brother Franklin (448196). He posted this today in his diary:

"Mom is really upset as I have had 3 seizures in the last 12 hours. The shortest of the 3 lastest 2 minutes. And I am not recovering like normal from them. She has brought me into the vet and all of my bloodwork apears to be normal. Mom has kept me well hydrated and giving me losts of Nutri cal. I am just not myself. Mom is very scared as the memory of losing Delilah is so fresh in her heart. She feels that with every seizure she is going to lose me too... My vet has told her she is doing everything she can and if it is my time then it is my time. Needless to say this is not what Mom wants to hear. I do not appear to be in any pain, however my vet has given Mom medication to sedate me if I begin to show any indication of pain or if my seizures start becoming closer together. Momma is just scared to death."
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 8:29am PST 
Power of the paw!!!!!!!!!!

Franklin's mom thought she was going to lose him yesterday. cry For hours he was nonresponsive. Then, around 9:30 pm, she got up to get a drink, when she turned around, there was Franklin prancing down the hall like nothing happened! shock That little one is a big miracle. And he sure has a flair for the dramatic.

Yay for Franklin!!! Happy dance!!!

happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 1:52pm PST 
Hi pups. My fursis Sophie's pal Oscar came to the Bridge today. He is a cute little Pommie. You may have seen him running around this afternoon with his brother PeeWee. He was suddenly ill on Monday and today crossed in his sleep at home. His mommy is in shock. Please pray for them and send Oscar some love. His dogster number is 499542. crycrycry
SAM

Best Friend

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '08 1:13pm PST 
crycry {just now reading horrible news ... in our group messages}
hughugfor Annie (one of our admins)hug.
Here's the news in Georgie's diary

"My 19 year old human brother, Andrew, crossed the Rainbow Bridge today. He was broadsided by an SUV while riding his motorcycle. We love you & miss you sweet brother.
~Georgie & family"

hughugwe're sending prayers and hugs for Annie & Georgie's family
hughughughughughughug
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '08 3:39am PST 
Prayers for Annie's family..Sam waveyou said what we all are thinking for the family..xooxo
Remy

Remasau- rus

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '08 4:14am PST 
YES !!! Thank you Sam you said it beautifully !!! Prayers and angel hugs for Annie and her family hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug

We LUV YA
Remy, Beary and Kayla
Bogart in Loving Memory

Texas bulldog

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 7:09pm PST 
I think lots of pups know The Chicago Crew~
... we read that LuckyLucy came to the Bridge todaycry ... she had a tumor near her heart ( http://www.dogster.com/dogs/364413 )hug
... This family just lost Remo the Red, less than a month ago ... long battle with chronic renal failure (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/106064 ) hughug ... Renal failure also took their HoneyBunny in 2006 ... hug Their 11-yr-old bully WINston is living with renal failure, from the poisoned dogfood a yr & a half ago ...
Just praying for comfort for this family hughughughughughughughug
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 7:40pm PST 
It seems that is just to much fur one furmaily to bear...they are in our prayers...hughug

Edited by author Sat Aug 9, '08 7:41pm PST

Putter- 6/9/95 - 2/9/07

Little Dog- Big Personality!

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 8:57pm PST 
How awful for this family..................Such beautiful pups all together now at the bridge.................

We're praying for peace for their family!

hughughughughughug
  (Page 6 of 9: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9