DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 9 of 19: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 4:20am PST 
May 18, 2008: PURRS N WOOFS VILLAGE

Shout out by Admin, Georgie Girl

We luv the 50's and 60's
A Small Town set in the 50's and 60's.Come as you are and Bring Your Friends
Date Created:
March 20 , 2008
Slide Show depicting the Village
http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=5b5b9e8d f237661637730d
Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 25, '08 8:45pm PST 
May 25, 2008: Super Dogs

Shout out by Pepper

At super dogs, every dog is super. You can choose to be a villain or a hero. You also can have a sidekick, or be a sidekick. You choose your name and powers. You get to have a disguise, and a costume. And, you can have an arch enemy. You can also check out the Dogville community bank, a common sight for evil. You can do lots of stuff at the bank, including help me protect it against corginicula.(prince Hedwig A. adorable) Or, if your a villain, you could help corginicula. The main thing in this group is to have fun.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jun 1, '08 4:25am PST 
June 1, 2008: LET'S PAW-TAE

Shout out by Admin, Sharna

Come and join our paw-tastic new group, just for cats and dogs!
Laugh, chat, enter competitions, play a variety of games and even win big with the Zealie Shower! Its all at Let's Paw-tae!

Wags & Licks
Sharna

Gibbon

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 3:37am PST 
June 8, 2008: NIKKI MOUSE'S SPIRIT DAYS

Shout out by Admin, Nickie

spirit days is a group where there is a different activity each day to help
a) boost your self-esteem,
b) others self esteem,
c) have fun,
d) and just interact with each otherhamster dance
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 5:56pm PST 
June 15, 2008: WIGGLES, WOOFS & WAGS

Shout out by Admin, Max

Hi pups. There is this really cool group I just made a couple days ago. It's called Wiggles, Woofs & Wags. It's a group full of games and pretty soon we will be holding contests too! It would be great if you joined in and helped make our group more active!blue dog
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 4:52pm PST 
June 22, 2008: Butt Sniffers Anonymous

Shout out by Admin, Riley

What do we love more than anything? Getting to know eachother! And how? Well, chick out the group for dogs who sniff butts (cats,other dogs,humans)!!
TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 10:07pm PST 
I MAY BE ALL FLUFF AND BIG BROWN EYES
BUT LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE ABIT OF A BROWN NOSE TOO
UP I AM A BUTT SNIIFFEReekshockshockshock
AND WELL I JUST NEEDED TO SHARE THAT WITH Y'ALLZ

DIVINE DIVA TRIXIEMAEhappy dancehappy dance
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jun 29, '08 4:40am PST 
June 29, 2008: DOGGIE DO GOODERS

Shout out by Admin, Gibbon

Doggie Do Gooders is a group of Dogster pups who are committed to donate money to one rescue organization every month. Donations are $1 to $100 via check or paypal or other funding source. How it works is actually simple - any group member can nominate a rescue organization, then the members p-mail their vote to the designated moderator for that month. The organization that has majority vote is the pick of the month! It typically is a 501(c)(3) organization. We either provide an option to gather a total for the month for the organization or members can donate directly and p-mail the amount they donated to the designated moderator. No donation is too small! And we only ask members to consider a donation. It is not required to donate. All we ask is for pups to participate in nominations and voting and then to donate only when they can.

We have donated as much as over $700 to one organization! And the average is about $200/month. We believe that by pooling small funds together, we can make a difference one organization at a time!

If any pup is interested, please note that we ask only one pup per family to join as the representative. This provides one vote, one nomination and a more accurate estimate on total amount of donations from the group.

If interested, please contact me for any questions or request for an invite!cloud 9
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '08 3:50am PST 
July 6, 2008: For the Love of Bullies

Shout out by admin, Roscoe the Racehound

Education, proper care, love, and dedication to all Bully breeds. We understand that there is no such thing as a bad breed, or a bad dog-only bad people. We care for all of our bullie breeds and strive to educate the public about our strong and loyal dogs. All Bully supporters are invited, whether you own one, are interested in one, or just love 'em! We're special because we just don't focus on the Pit Bull or the Am Staff, we focus on all of our breeds that may have a bad reputation, or that people may view are "bad dogs".
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '08 3:51am PST 
July 13, 2008: Pawsome Pages

Admin Dakota

Pawsome Pages is a group where you learn, and teach others, codes and techniques to decorate your pet page.

The group not only learns how to recognize and removed junk from the codes they get from internet sites, but also how to write their own stylesheets for their pages.

An example of a stylesheet is the myspace layouts you find and paste in your bio field. Most do not realize they already use a stylesheet code or two on their page, and you can learn to combine all sorts of things into one code and take it further. Wouldn't it be nice to make your page - yourway?

Each month we have a page contest with a given theme. The contest is divided into 4 level categories. The theme for our August contest is "Hot Summer Fun"

I admin the group with my kitty sister, Icebox (now who doesn't know Icebox?). All furs are welcome. Plus and non-plus, and any skill level - even if you have no skill at all
  (Page 9 of 19: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19