DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 8 of 19: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
JESSI

Little- Firecraker

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '08 12:12am PST 
The KIT KAT CLUB is where we have dancing, parties, music, fabulous dinners, bachelor parties, weddings, games, and tours to many fun places. You will have the time of your life.
See you there....

THE KIT KAT CLUB FOR DOG AND KATS

Edited by author Tue Mar 11, '08 12:13am PST

Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 7:14am PST 
March 16, 2008: Wild Wonderful WV Pets

Shout out by Admins, The Country Girls

We are really small but fun group. It's for any pets who live in, around or want to know more about our wonderful state, West Virginia. We have fun contests as well as contests about WV.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 4:27pm PST 
March 23, 2008: The KittyWhiskas For Catsters Canine Auxiliary

Shout out by Admin, Bitu

The KittyWhiskas For Catsters Canine Auxiliary is an offshoot of KittyWhiskas For Catsters. It's for dogs who have a heart for cats who are from shelters or who have been rescued, who are in foster care or have been adopted, or even who are stray or feral. Dogs are welcome, of course, though we also have some mixed dog and cat households and cats who are in the all-cat KittyWhiskas For Catsters who like dogs who like them, so cats are also welcome. I'd toyed with the idea for awhile, then when a canine family member of a KittyWhiskas For Catsters member "snuck under the fence", that gave me the push I needed to get started!

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 5:22am PST 
March 30, 2008: Harmony's Health Hut

Shout out by Admin, Harmony

Harmony's Health Hut is a group that tries to concentrate on tips for healthy living. There's a lots of info about canine arthritis and natural treatments, healthy treat recipes and lots of random info about canine health in general. If some pup has a question about how to "get rid of an ear infection without antibiotics" we research the answer and post it. There's also lots of info about vaccinosis and how to avoid it.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '08 5:48pm PST 
April 6, 2008: The Dogs Fun Forum

Shout out by Admin, Luckee

2. There are 4 group categories: Word Games, "Get to Know Your Fellow Dogster" - Games, Learn About My Dog Games, Mics. Fun Games. There is also a Contest Thread!

3. The type of dogster that would like to join would be the one to just have some fun. They would like to share information about their dog and "brag" about their dog. As of now the group is open to people posting their own fun topics and games.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 6:05pm PST 
April 13, 2008: Fur Babies Love Friends

Shout out by Admin, Rosie

Furs make Friends like Mag1c!
Have fun, friends, and fur! FBLF is open to anyfur! Welcome a friend! If you are a nice pup looking fur a friend join and Wah Lah!!! We are looking for anypup who likes fun! Our group is for fun and games! We will also have pawties here and much much more!blue dog
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '08 5:52am PST 
April 20, 2008: Pedigree Pit Bulls

Shout out by Admin, http://www.dogster.com/dogs/590430">Abigail's Gothic Ghost

This group is for pit bull lovers, owners,and people who just want to talk to pit owners. We bark about everything from breed racism to that pit potty stain. Come and see for your self! i have been trying to get more to post and more members! I want to see the group to get to 500 members. We are at 61 now. Me and Abby and Halo and Harley have all the time in the world to try save the breed. We are passionate in the south about apbts
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 5:16am PST 
April 27, 2008: Cameraholics!

Sh out out by admin, Roscoe the Racehound

This group is all about those pups and parents who can't seem to put down that camera! Whether professional or not, we LOVE our pups, and even more WE LOVE taking pictures of them! And who doesn't? We are help for help, support and fun! Whether you want to learn how to use a camera, catch that perfect shot, or share to expertise.
All pups, kittens and pawrents are welcome to join! We're an open group that's for fun fun fun! So get you're camera read, aim and shoot!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 4, '08 4:43am PST 
May 4, 2008: Light a candle

Shout out by Thumper

a place to light a candle for someone in need. it is for all...a place to prayer for someone,light a candle,offer support.... they also,have church,run by Minister Misty.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 4:19am PST 
May 11, 2008: No Breed is a Bad Breed

Shout out by admin, Pepper

This group is a group that is all against Breedism. Breedism Is when people think some breeds are better that others, or some breeds are bad. Some breeds really have a bad reputation. When A lot of people think of Pit Bulls or Rottweilers, Dobermans and German Shepherd Dogs, The think of vicious dogs that will kill anything is sight. A lot of other breeds get other bad things said about them. At no breed is a Bad breed, we don't EVER think or say things like that. Dogs are never Born bad, but owners can raise them bad, creating theses mean dogs. Here, We think that All dogs are good, Breeds are just suits dogs wear. On the inside, Dogs are Just Dogs. If you agree with all that stuff, This is the group for you!
  (Page 8 of 19: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19