DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 7 of 19: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '08 11:33am PST 
January 27, 2008: LET'S GO GIANTS

Shout out by admin, BITU

Let's Go, Giants! is a fan club for dogs and cats who like the New York Giants football team! We welcome all breeds of dogs and cats whether they know their breed or not. Our purpose is to expand our fan base and support the team even if you live in another part of the country like most of our members do. Since the off-season is coming, we need to find things to keep us going until the 2008 pre-season. We expect that a Super Bowl win will spark a rise in membership, though we encourage new members to join all year round.dancing
Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 10:19am PST 
GO GIANTS GO GO!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '08 1:07pm PST 
February 3, 2008: Pets With Disabilities

Shout out by admin, Zuki

The Pets with Disabilities is dedicated to pups and cats who have disabilities, but are loving and living life. We are here to provide support, help you find information, and also have fun. We have a new buddies program to match you up with another pal who has similar issues or needs that you do.

The group is open to all; even those who just want to get more educated.

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 7:08am PST 
February 10, 2008: We Believe in Miracles, We Really Do

Shout out by Admin, Harley and the gang

This is a group for doggies and kitties that have had a miracle happen to them or know of someone who has.It is as it say's about us four leggers that really do believe in miracles.Anyone can join as long as they believe in miracles.And thanks for helping and putting us in the contest we only have around 40 members so far.Hugs and Kisses.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 1:25pm PST 
February 17, 2008: C and D Cruise Line

Shout out by admin, Thumper

The C & D Cruise Line is open to all (C & D stands for Cats and Dogs) sadly this came upon the heels of a wedding that was to be,and to find out not only my family,but a few others that had kitties,they were not allowed...kind of hard to include someone in a wedding pawty when they cannot even be in a group.....
so....Spy and myself put our heads together and came up with this perfect solution...then we added Benny to the group ....
The ship is named after and in honor of Dutchess,Why?,her days are numbered sad to say,and this way her legacy goes on....
we will cruise to many wonderfur places,Hawaii our main port,but also,Mexico,Carribean,Europe,Alaska...we offer all services too,from weddings to pawties, boutiques,so all the clothes can be had, and pictures....and every little things to make some pup or kitty happy...
I will also feature images and such for the disabled pups or kitties,and by all means all angels as well....this is for all.....
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '08 6:55pm PST 
February 24, 2008: Doggy 101

Shout out by member, Toto

Doggy 101 is a great group for people who have a little extra time for fun and games! We are more dog people and favor them more so, careful if you are a cat! We try to favor more little dogs unlike biger ones as in pitbuls, pinchers, and others like great danes, but we will make exeptions! Please join today!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 5:54am PST 
March 2, 2008: Missing pets Calgary and area

Shout out by Buddy

The group's aim is to help people who are searching for their missing animal and find them. Group members spread the word that an animal is missing so that it can be reunited with it's family. If you are missing your companion or you know someone who is, join the group and send a message, we want to help! I have found 6 missing dogs in the past 2 or 3 years, if people knew there was an animal missing, they would keep an eye out for it and it could be found quickly.

This group is based in Alberta, Canada.
Bitu ✎

I still want to- be a rich cat

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 11:55am PST 
Thank you for the publicity you've given to Let's Go, Giants! Through some miracle we've grown to over 100 members (not bad for somebody who wanted to give up). Is there any chance you could give a boost to The KittyWhiskas For Catsters Canine Auxiliary? Both dogs and cats are welcome.
♥SIMO- N♥

PERSONA- LITY - SIMON

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 1:45pm PST 
THE KIT KAT CLUB

ALL KITTIES AND DOGGIES ARE WELCOMEpartypartypartyparty

SEE YOU THERE
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 4:55pm PST 
March 9, 2008: The Million Dog March

Shout out by admin, Harley

My sister started a new group. We are going to march on Washington and all the state capitals in the summer of '09 to bring attention to the BSL legislation and hopefully to get the ball rolling towards outlawing it. If you are interested in helping to plan, attend, or just keep informed, please join our group.
  (Page 7 of 19: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19