DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 5 of 19: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 5:24pm PST 
Your welcome Mia! We hope you have found some exciting groups!dancing
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 5:27pm PST 
December 2, 2007: I AM A MUTT AND PROUD OF IT

Shout out by Admin, Kenya

We at "Im a Mutt and Proud of it" are just a group of mutts, and some pure breeds - that love to have fun and just mess around. We are a caring goup that like to do thing fur others when we can. We just want pups who are caring and have a great sense of humor to join.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '07 12:52pm PST 
December 9, 2007: ROYAL CANINE GROUP

Shout out by Spinner

Welcome all you Royal Canines To Royal Canine Group! This is a Group where all dogs are Royalty! Please Join in all our contests by posting the correct tag for the contest you are entering! If you don't add your pic & tag it, you can't win the contest! Spinner(Head Administrator)
Here we crown a Royal King And Queen each month, our highest honor. The King & Queen reign over the Royal Canine Kingdom for that month by inviting new pups, greeting new pups, & posting daily about the goings on of your Royal Kingdom. A Royal Prince & Princess are also crowned monthly to assist the King And Queen!
We have a Monthly DOTM that Administrator Sparky runs.
We have a page winner each month as well as a Birthday Winner and an Over the Bridge doggie winner. We leave no one out..It's so exciting..
You receive either a star or Rosette on your page & a pic made for you to display for all to see during your month.
We have other extra contests each month related to the calender holiday we closest to..Santa Spinner Head Administrator

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 5:58am PST 
December 16, 2007: CinemaDawg

Barked by Admin, Emma

Welcome to a place where a dog can sit back, relax, have a snack, watch movies and visit with other pups. We like to play game where pups can win prizes. We have new movie previews every tuesday and question about the movie each day. Come and join in on the fun.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 12:52pm PST 
December 23, 2007: Who Let The Dogs Out

Shout Out by Admin, DaisyMay

We play word games, randomly chat, have funny, crazy adventures & even have a superhero brigade! We help each other with pics & loading page decorations. When one of us is sick, has a loved one sick or that passes we all provide comfort & support.

Edited by author Sun Dec 30, '07 6:03pm PST

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '07 4:41pm PST 
December 30, 2007: Pets That Love Fun

Shout out by Admin, Minster

This is a great group that provides lots of great word games & adventures! The group is open to both pups and kitties!

Swan Lake Playground

Its open to both dogster and catsters. This is the sister group to Pets That Love Fun and is an invite only! There is a Swan Lake with hotel and community center that has a lot of mythical creatures there like unicorns and fairies. It just a lot of fun for the imagination.
Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '07 8:31pm PST 
By popular demand & very limited time Swan Lake Playground has been opened up to public joining/membership.
Please stop by & have a great visit!

Josie, creator...Swan Lake Playground
Boots-Guardian Angel

Hey everycat!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 5:43pm PST 
Thanks for all the awesome suggestions! I have one too!
D & D Dance Club is a wonderful group that is tons of fun. It is a newer group which has fun games and parties. They only have a few members, so are looking for more cats to join. I highly recomend it. Here's the link:
http://www.dogster.com/group/D_and_d_dance_club-11956
♥Maya- ♥

Maya, Maya,- Papaya, Fee fi- fo Maya!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '08 11:39am PST 
Wow!! We checked some of those groups out and they are pawsome!!
We have our own group too, called Dogs UNLEASHED! It's fur all breeds of doggies. There, you can ask fur a membership card, you can submit your barkday (and we'll remember to celebrate it!), and you can take part in virtual parties, where you sign up and then the group admins will make pictures of the party and post them on the group blog at:

http://dogsunleashed.blogspot.com/

There are also contests, such as the Dog of the Month contest and the Dogs UNLEASHED! Holiday Getaway contest.

http://www.dogster.com/group/Dogs_unleashed-10724

Edited by author Tue Jan 1, '08 11:42am PST

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 6:26am PST 
January 6, 2008: Behavior Problems

Lead Admin: Grey Dawntreader

Behavior Problems is for dogs with behavior problems or dogs who want to give advice. We allow the pups who join to give advice, AKA "Advice Givers", to become admins. No pup knows everything, so Advice Givers can ask questions too.
  (Page 5 of 19: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19