DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 4 of 19: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 7:28am PST 
Thanks Samantha! And Mom is going to be sure to shout out your group in another dogster group she belongs too and highlights groups there as well!way to go
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 7:30am PST 
October 21, 2007: Cats And Dogs Needing Adoption ASAP!

Barked out by Admin, Nikki

My group, "Cats And Dogs Needing Adoption ASAP!" are trying to get the word out about specific cats and dogs to save them from euthanasia and animal abuse.

We're having a fall membership drive too, so if you could let everyone know about us ... the more that join, the more dogs and cats can be saved!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '07 6:11am PST 
October 28, 2007: We Love Dogster

Barked out by Admin, Princess

I created a group called We Love Dogster and you are invited to join it! If you love Dogster then search this group up in the groups homepage or send me a pup mail and I will invite you! Hope you all have fun!

We have a party coming up and hope that more pups and dogs can join us to have a lot of fun! There's fun posts in the forums and a lot of group mail. I'm looking for fun pups and dogs that are looking for new ways to meet new friends and have fun. Also dogs that can really be involved in the group!

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '07 8:14am PST 
November 4, 2007: Dogster's Super Models

Barked out by Admin, Madison!

Have you ever heard of America's next top model?? well we are Dogsters super models! Kinda like that show its a place for super models to interact and have fun! We have photo shoots every month!!! Its fun stuff!!!! join today and join the fun!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '07 7:17am PST 
November 11, 2007: Harley Lovers

Shout out by Admin, Harley

Harley Lovers came about because Mom seen there are over 1200 pups named Harley on Dogster. It's the leading H name for dogs.

It's for all dogs & cats that love Harley Davidsons.
For all of us that are "Born to be Wild" ....sometimes seen with HD bandanas or hats. Perhaps sitting on a HD with our parents.
Our group also has a stroll. Harley Lovers Stroll
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '07 3:36pm PST 
November 18, 2007: The Christmas Club

Shout out by Admin, Benji

This is a fun group where everyone can celebrate the holidays with fun activities and more. all pups and kitties are invited because there is not restriction on having fun for christmas and making more pals (:
Daisy

I eat- everything.

Barked: Fri Nov 23, '07 3:42pm PST 
Thanks for the great list Gibbon! I made a group called Club Bellyrub if you want to add it. It's a really small group but I would like it if more members joined. My Angel brother Snowbud made one called paws for the cure, but that one is really small too..
Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '07 4:56pm PST 
Who Let The Dogs Out
I Love My Dog Cafe of Fun
Pups That Love Fun
Angel Playground
MinPin & Manchester Mania
Talking Agility
I'm a Mutt & Proud of It
I don't know how to make the groups do the linky thingshrug
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 11:28am PST 
November 25, 2007: The Pet Poetry Group

Shout out by Admin, The Nebraska Pack

The Pet Poetry Group would love to invite you to a creative writing community. Here you can write poems and stories; join photo and writing contests; play poetry games; meet new woofs and purrs! We welcome every 4 legged friend (3 & 2 legs welcomed, too!). We're all about being creative and having fun. Come give it a whirl!!

Happy Tails!snoopy
~*Mia*~

SAVE A LIFE- ADOPT FROM A- SHELTER!

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 7:10pm PST 
Thanks Gibbion for this thread!
  (Page 4 of 19: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19