DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 3 of 19: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '07 5:17am PST 
August 26, 2007: Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies

Barked out by Admin Pooh

The group is called Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies (RBAB). It is a group for those of us, pups and kitties, who have crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge to remember the good times and to look to each other for support during the sad times. It's a special place for all Fur Angels.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 7:35am PST 
September 2, 2007: Critters Care through Prayer

Barked out by Admin Annabelle Lea

The group is open to all, cats too! we are hoping to get a cat for one of the admins.
Our motto is: Praying for the needs, and concerns of all furred, and furless dogsters.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '07 5:39am PST 
September 9, 2007: PAWS CLUB

Shout out by Duke

Paws Club was created for dogs who love walks. But it's really for anypup who just wants to have fun!! Our staples are that we honor a "Friend of the Week" every Monday, and we have lots of contests and like to give away lots of rosettes! The pups here are wonderful and we love each other very much.

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 10:54am PST 
September 16: Creata Greeting and Photo Shop

Barked out by Admin, Willey Tucker

With the wonderful Dog Park members in mind we want them to be able to have a place where they can send greetings, such as Sweetest Day, Holloween Greetings, Birthday Cards and especially Christmas and Valentines, any greeting they like we can do it for them!! since the 3 groups we opened in March are now have over 6,500 members we feel we can offer them one more thing, Creata Greeting and Photo Shop!

And we welcome all pups whether you are in our groups or not to join! We are thrilled to offer this great group to you!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 5:30am PST 
September 23, 2007: ALL ABOUT TINY GIZMOS

Barked out by Admin, Gizmo

I started my own group called, ~*~ALL_ABOUT_TINY_GIZMOS~*~ and we're looking for more members to make things a little more fun and interesting.

(AATG) is a place where you can discuss anything about your chihuahua(s). Come talk about a funny story or a new trick you learned. You can even talk about your favorite place to shop for your furry four-legged baby. Got a problem and need some advice? We'll listen to any and all problems and try to give suggestions. Wanna find pets in your area to have a play date or go to an event with? Well we can help you find it. AATG is a friendly environment, no bad-mouthing other breeds or dogs, and no foul language. Other than that your free to play in whatever topic floats your boat. Have fun!

If you're interested in joining send me a friend request and I'll be happy to invite you to the group. So tell your friends.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 2:13pm PST 
September 30, 2007: Tripods Rule

Admin is feline, Lucy

Lucy is administrator of Tripods Rule; a group on both dogster and catster dedicated to those animals who are missing a limb, either from birth or due to illness or injury. There are currently over 150 members, both dogs and cats. The group celebrates the uniqueness of these pets, and the can-do-anything attitude they all display. Members offer suggestions and support to new members and their humans, have fun group photos and games, and in general just have a good time with other three-leggers.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 4:50pm PST 
October 7, 2007: Just One Litter

Barked out by Admin, Tiggles CGC

Support Spaying/ Neutering? Join the group "Just One Litter" J.O.L. is a group made to educate people about the overpopulation of animals.
This group is also lots of fun! We have polls and surveys, stories and contests! Come join! Hope your pet friends are spayed or neutered! And rememeber...pet overpopulations happen "Just One Litter" at a time.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 5:08am PST 
October 14, 2007: Talking Agility

Barked out by admin Sadie

This Group is open to any active pup, we have a beginners agility thread which is so much fun to get round, we have nearly finished building a "no expense spared" mansion for our less fortunate pups out there. We have fun and games threads and competition threads. It's so much fun you just gotta join!
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 9:17am PST 
You go Gibbon Sadie is a friend of mine from WLTDO and guess what you are also.. Sadies group is a lot of fun.
Samantha

It's my world,- you just live in- it.

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 7:34pm PST 
Hi Gibbon! My brudder and I have a group we started too. It's called Well Beings! It's group for all dogsters and catsters to share product information. We started it in memory of our family's dog Shadow who died from the tainted recalled food. We never got to meet her but our family really loved her.

Anyway, it's a place where we can all share info about products we like. Products we didn't like and products that have been recalled or that our parents feel pose a hazard to all of us fur kids. We'd sure love to have y'all stop by. Like I said it's open to ALL. We're tryin to get out as many invites as possible. Hope to see you there!!!! wave

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer;
dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
  (Page 3 of 19: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19