DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 18 of 19: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Dec 6, '09 6:13am PST 
December 6, 2009: Love of Pups n Cats

Shout out by Admin, Emily

We are a group for Pups N Cats to get together for a good time. we have membership card's and a lot of fun games. You can even get a kitty kiss or a slobbery dog lick !
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 13, '09 6:50pm PST 
December 13, 2009: Furballs and Friends

Shout out by Admin, Alexandria

We are a dog only group for any pup! We have word games and a monthly Zealie Lotto. Also other very fun games. We even have a tea room. Join us and see!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 20, '09 11:44am PST 
December 20, 2009: Pup n Purrs

Shout out by Admin, Molly

It's a place where cats and dogs can play together. They can have a lot of fun and make a lot of friends also. We have many great games and membership cards!!!

Sweet Pea

<3<3<3The cutest- cavalier!<3<3<3

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '10 1:00pm PST 
Name: Cats and Dogs Rock! group admins:Tessa,Fitzcairn and I. This group is all about having Fun! I hope you join!big grin

Edited by author Fri Jan 1, '10 1:01pm PST

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jan 17, '10 4:51pm PST 
January 17, 2010: JET and ANNIE'S EVERYTHING DOG GROUP

Shout out by Admin, Jet

The group is fur dogs only. It's fur all dogs who like to have fun, but we would appreciate if only active pups came. We would like them to have a good personality, of course!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jan 24, '10 12:04pm PST 
January 24, 2010: Totally Terrific Terriers (T3)

Shout out by Admin, Boomer

Welcome all bundles of energy known as terriers (including terrier mixes) - we ROCK!

Are you a bundle of energy, compact and not so compact comedian, snuggler, lap filler, lovie known as a terrier? Welcome all pure and mixed breeds of terrier small or large stature and big heart. The mighty unite!
Please tell us all about you in our group thread.
We have games and more.
Make new friends!!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jan 31, '10 5:54pm PST 
January 31, 2010: Formerly Abused or Neglected Dogs (FAND)

Shout out by Admin, Boomer

For all the precious dogs who were previously abused or neglected

Hello! Have you been previously abused or neglected, but have now found your happy Forever Home? Well, this is the place for you. Love and support can be found here as well as new friends. This is a new group, but we hope to be a great place to visit!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 9:02pm PST 
February 7, 2010: School Fur Graphics For Pups! and Kitty Korner For Kitties!

Shout out by Admin, Lucy and Angel Missy

Each group is where we help out anyone who wants to learn to do graphics we show them how, and help whoever needs it along the way. It's a fun group, we have little assignments to play with also. One group for pups and one group for kitties!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 21, '10 5:04pm PST 
February 21, 2010: Light a Candle

Shout out by Admin, Minister Misty

Light a candle is unique because it's a group filled wif furs who respect others,and we love,support and respect eichother.
we care about others problems and try to help our or either give support if we can.
we are looking for furs who share our look on love and support for others and eichother.
love you're other fur like you love you'reself is our motto.
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Mar 1, '10 6:12pm PST 
February 28, 2010: Paws Angels Wags for Kindness

Shout out by Admin, Scooter

"We spread love and kindness to pups and kitties who are sick, missing, or recently left for the bridge. We spread kindness by giving rosettes, treats, pal requests, and sending pmails"
  (Page 18 of 19: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19