DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 17 of 19: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '09 7:59pm PST 
September 27, 2009: HARDCORE DOGSTERS

Shout out by Admin, Minister Misty

if you are a hardcore dogster,we welcome you in our special dog club...
this club is made for those dogs who are here every day and are HARDCORE dogsters.

So i would find it wooftastic to see you're hardcore snouts in our new dogster group.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 4, '09 5:32pm PST 
October 4, 2009: DOG TRICKS 101

Shout out by Admin, Molly

dog tricks 101 is a group were people that love dog training or like having a fun time with there dog come together and share trick training ideas and also we like to have trick contests .Its really fun.The type of dogs that would be best for the group would be dogs that know tricks or that are learning tricks!!!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 7:16pm PST 
October 11, 2009: PAW IT FORWARD

Shout out by Admin, Lexus aka Lexi

My Group is P*I*F (Paw It Forward) Sharing in friendship, fun and games and making our world a better place one smile at a time. Open to Dogs and Cats, Plus and Non Plus Members. All we ask is that you treat everyfur with the Love ,Respect, Kindness and Dignity that we all deserve.

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 7:18pm PST 
October 11, 2009: PAW IT FORWARD

Shout out by Admin, Lexus aka Lexi

My Group is P*I*F (Paw It Forward) Sharing in friendship, fun and games and making our world a better place one smile at a time. Open to Dogs and Cats, Plus and Non Plus Members. All we ask is that you treat everyfur with the Love ,Respect, Kindness and Dignity that we all deserve.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '09 6:44pm PST 
October 18, 2009: FOR THE LOVE OF EVERY DOG

Shout out by my pal, Willie

My new friend from Massachusetts, Max, 876388 has allowed me to repost this diary entry on my page as well. It's called, A Matter of Max. Please join our new group(For the Love of Every Dog) and help us get some justice for those who cannot do it for themselves. Let this cruelty end furever.

Dogster is an amazing place full of happy, silly photos of a new stance, reaction to a toy, happy chases ~ so many cherished moments. And, when necessary, we grieve together when having to guide one of our beloved to the Bridge. We are truly lucky and loved. With that said, this diary post is not about us, but for those beautiful dogs whose lives were not humanely celebrated.

We are very disappointed and saddened that MV has been conditionally reinstated by the NFL. While it’s been stated that legally he’s paid a debt to society, a far greater debt remains and one incapable of recompense. We demand much more than a publicist-driven campaign in concert with HSUS to indemnify the torture, starvation, slaughter and sadism of MV. We want more than insincere atonement and photo ops. We want those lives that were lost to his heinous brutality and greed to matter.

As a personal form of protest to the profit-driven decision of the NFL, from this day forward we will no longer purchase items containing an NFL insignia. This may mean a change in some of Mom’s food items, but it’s our way, albeit small, of honoring the lives of far too many.

Rest sweetly, pups. We will never forget.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 1, '09 4:54pm PST 
November 1, 2009: Happy Tails Town

Shout out from Admin, Walker

We are a happy group for any breed cat or dog. We have the Mountain View Inn with lots of good food and furiends to visit with. Also Inspirational Quotes, Wheel of Fortune and membership cards. Come on and join the fun !
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 4:45pm PST 
November 8, 2009: Fur Frenzy

Shout out by Admin, Nekko

Where Dogs and Cats can come and play together. We have many fun games. Help Sammy the squirrel find his nut is one of them. That game changes with the seasons. So there is always a critter to help. We also have membership cards.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 6:09am PST 
November 15, 2009: The Cat's Meow

Shout out by Admin, Eddy Ann

We are a group for all cats. We have a dating thread, a fish camp and many other fun games. We also have great membership cards. So all you wonderful cats come and join us !
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 2:13pm PST 
November 22, 2009: Holiday Pup Express...Wooo Wooo!!

Shout out by Admin, Joanny PugRivers

Happy Holdays...Good Cheer Abound
Climb Aboard the Holiday Pup Express. Travel through a magical wintry wonderland for a Holiday Adventure!!! Your official PUPPY Holiday site!
Hurry we do it all here, even hot chocolate in the Sugar Plum Café, but we close on January 2, 2010!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 29, '09 5:59pm PST 
November 29, 2009: A Merry Christmas Dogsters & Catsters

Shout out by Admin, St. Nickolas

We are honored to Welcome you to A Merry Christmas Dogsters & Catsters "MCDC"

Christmas, the Light within you the Spirit of Joyful Peaceful *unconditional Love.

First lets take you on a journey with your imagination, dreams really do come true.

Exceptional fresh air. Sunshine like you have never experienced ever before. Now we are transported into the world of pure clear sparkling cold crystal snow of the Great North Pole. Can you feel the crispness in the fresh air, the sun sparkles off the snow that it looks like diamonds all around!

Such a beautiful place to have a Lodge. The Crystal Palace Mountain Lodge open all year long, there are games to play, parties, BIRTHDAYS to celebrate, we have The Crystal Palace Lodge and Ballroom Dancing at the REINDEER CLUB. Plus we have a fabulous Bar & Grill with the Best food and drink anywhere around the northern hemisphere.

Skiing, snowboarding ... we teach lessons!!! . Hey in the HOT summer come have a Snowball Fights with a party of your fur friends!!!!

North Pole where dreams have come true and still happen With the magic of Christmas!

Welcome to Merry Christmas Dogsters & Catsters "MCDC"
St. Nickolas & Sir Frankie
Your Pack Leaders

(NOTE: Please do not be mistaken in regards to love and
*unconditional love---love does not exclude Rules, Boundaries and limitations. These still do apply.) :- )
  (Page 17 of 19: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19