DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 16 of 19: Viewing entries 151 to 160)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 6:03am PST 
June 14, 2009: TALL CAT TALES

Shout out by Admin, Chadwick

Our group is for all cats and dogs who want a place to create, to read, to tell stories, to pen poetry, to share funny stories, to hang out in our coffee house, and to just be good friends. We are a small group and the members really become good furry friends and enjoy each other. If you (or your pawrents) are kind of literary or just like a good fairy tale now and then, or if you are looking for some new friends come join us.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 6:22pm PST 
June 21, 2009: Birthday & Gotcha Club

Shout out by Admin, Miss Goldie

This group is for birthdays and gotcha days or any special day in a fur's life!!! There is always one of the above that requires a celebration! Join us and we will celebrate with you! The group is for Cats & Dogs -- any can join! We would LOVE to have you all!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jun 28, '09 5:46pm PST 
June 28, 2009: DOGSTERHOLICS

Shou t out by Admin, Gibbon

This group was one of the first groups I helped create with one of my best pals, Roxie! It was a place where we could be so excited about dogster and how crazy addicting it was! And every month it seemed that there was something they did to bring it to a new level of fun, interaction and community oriented!

As time passed, it has now become more of a place where pups can chill, spread stories and prayers, chat about great news in their family. Once in a while we might have a contest or special group project. But we focus just on the community and how each pup makes dogster special. It's just about us dogs! haha. So come over and introduce yourselves! We love making new pals!

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 6:03pm PST 
July 5, 2009: DOGGIE DO GOODERS

Shout out by Admin, Gibbon

This is a group dedicated to helping one rescue every month by nominating, voting for one rescue and then the winner receives donations of any kind for the whole month! We've raised thousands of dollars over the past few years and hope to do more good!

We know times are tough and we don't expect members to donate all the time or some members can't donate at all. But spreading the word on rescues, educating ourselves on various organizations and just participating is more than what we can ask! And members can donate from $1 to as much as they can provide directly to the rescue! We tally the amounts and at the end of each year, we send out the totals.

The goal is to pool just those few bucks to make a difference to one rescue who desparately needs the funding. So if you would like to join, request an invite! We would love to have you!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 7:30pm PST 
July 26, 2009: Pawsome Pages

Admin Dakota

Pawsome Pages is a group where you learn, and teach others, codes and techniques to decorate your pet page.

The group not only learns how to recognize and removed junk from the codes they get from internet sites, but also how to write their own stylesheets for their pages.

An example of a stylesheet is the myspace layouts you find and paste in your bio field. Most do not realize they already use a stylesheet code or two on their page, and you can learn to combine all sorts of things into one code and take it further. Wouldn't it be nice to make your page - your way?

Each month we have a page contest with a given theme. The contest is divided into 4 level categories. The theme for our August contest is "Hot Summer Fun"

I admin the group with my kitty sister, Icebox (now who doesn't know Icebox?). All furs are welcome. Plus and non-plus, and any skill level - even if you have no skill at all
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 6:14pm PST 
We are taking a hiatus for the month of August to scout out new groups for you! So stay tuned!dancing

If you have a group that you would like to have in the spotlight, please p-mail me with the information below!way to go

Group Link:
Group Name:
Description of Group:
Type of members you are looking for:
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 6:36pm PST 
September 13, 2009: JET and ANNIE'S EVERYTHING DOG GROUP

Shout out by Admin, Jet

The group is fur dogs only. It's fur all dogs who like to have fun, but we would appreciate if only active pups came. We would like them to have a good personality, of course!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 20, '09 7:03pm PST 
September 20, 2009: ***ROCKSTAR POODLES***

Shout out by Admin, Good Gollie Miss Mollie

Here, Poodles are the Star on Dogster! We're looking for SuperStar Poodles who are Spoiled and Pampered!!!! With lots of fun to create, we need you to participate in the group! WOOHOO!
Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Tue Sep 22, '09 9:59am PST 
gibby, we just wanted to say hi and to give you a big hug...it's so good seeing you back around here big grinhug
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '09 7:55pm PST 
Awww, thanks Miss Trudy! I love coming to the group and shouting out about other groups for you!wink I was running out of groups to shout about though BOL!laugh out loud I think this is such a great place. You rock it, girl!snoopy
  (Page 16 of 19: Viewing entries 151 to 160)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19