DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 15 of 19: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '09 8:28pm PST 
Of course Georgie! I am happy to do it! We love helping pups find a group that they might fall in love with! dancing
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '09 8:30pm PST 
April 26, 2009: Furry Short Stories

Shout out by Admin, Diamond

A fun group where there are lots of story tellers that share their stories to the group! The group welcomes any pup and kittie who loves to read and to write. Time to get creative!
♦- DiaMonD- ♦

...Live- Free.......Play- Hard...Diamond

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '09 9:13pm PST 
way to go dancing happy dance snoopy cheerTHANK YOUcheer snoopy happy dance dancing way to go

Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 3, '09 6:25am PST 
May 3, 2009: Saving the World One Dog at a Time

Shout out by Admins, Scout and Buck

It is all about helping dogs and dogster families in need. They do it through support any way they can to try and give them some hope through raising awareness of these families and what their needs are! Here are some ways we help dogs,one by spreading the word about dogs in need,and if anyone needs prayers and support we are there to help,and my brother StarBuck a.k.a. Buck is an Admin too!
Baby Steven

Growing faster- and faster!

Barked: Sun May 3, '09 1:28pm PST 
I'll sure pray for them! little angelhug
Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 6:17am PST 
May 10, 2009: Dogster /Catster Real Estate

Shout out by Admin, Minister Misty

we provide groups for new ownerfurs! For those furs who are offering their group to be led by new furs.

are you to busy,no longer interested or is your group a dead cell? Do you want new fur owners for you're group? Are you a fur who is looking to take over a group? Join up and see what groups are available .
Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 17, '09 6:02am PST 
May 17, 2009: Alpha Dog Anti-Squirrel Brigade

Teddy Bear's the administrator!

We are a group of pups dedicated to the pursuit of squirrels. We chase 'em, an' play games about 'em, an' we woof about our squirrel woes, an' protect our humans from 'em. We always need new recruits in the Brigade to help thwart the squirrels' goal of world domination.

The group is open to all doggies (tho we have enlisted the help of a pawful of sassy kitties).
Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 5:43pm PST 
May 24, 2009: Chocolate Love

Teddy Bear's the administrator

The group is a fun place for Chocolate Labs to make furiends and play games. It has a link to adoptable chocolates on dogster, chat room, trivia game, games, and more!!

It's open to Chocolate Labs.
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 7:14pm PST 
June 1, 2009: Hurricane Pets Rescue, Inc.

Shout out by Admin, Hazel Lucy

Hurricane Pets Rescue, Inc. (HPR) Group was created to help rescue animals in the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. We aim to support the work of Hurricane Pets Rescue, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.

The rescue work is ongoing but funds are in short supply and they may have to shut down soon. Ashlye Delicious Dazzle's mom, one of the founders, was also instrumental in the search for Tess during the Aldo, Tess, Noelle Rescue of May 2008. Her mom drove 300 miles to set a second set of traps in hopes of finding Tess.

We are looking for any cat or dog interested in keeping this rescue/shelter organization alive to continue their work.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 5:31pm PST 
June 7, 2009: Furiends Furever

Shout out by Admin, Molly

Furiend's Furever is a fun place where both cats and dogs are welcome. We always love to see new and old fur's who love to have fun 24/7. We create special days to celebrate and each receives their own membership card!
  (Page 15 of 19: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19