DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 13 of 19: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 6:02pm PST 
December 21/28, 2008: We r Hats

Shout out by Admin, Cleopatra

Ever want to be like the Cat in the Hat? Then come join us! Real and photoshopped hats are ok in our group! We offer a Mad Lib game that is lots of fun and lots of great dog and cat members! We also have Hat Parades and Contests too!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '09 8:29am PST 
January 4, 2009: Kentuckiana Pets

Shout out by Admin, Cleopatra

Do you live in the Southern Indiana/Louisville area? Then this is the group for you! This group is just starting out and will provide a place to find out events and post adoptable pets/lost/found pets too!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jan 11, '09 12:57pm PST 
January 11, 2009: Isabella's Closet, Boutique, and Exchange

Shout out by Admin, Isabella Blu Heart

We are a unique group, buying, selling, and donating Dog clothing and apparel. We have new and gently used items, free items,gift baskets,homemade items, and a silent auction thread. All items are for sale by other Dogster pups. It's a mini Pup-E-Bay but without all the charges. Everyone feel free to post your items for sale.

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 7:11pm PST 
January 18, 2009: TOY DOG FANS

Shout out by member, Toto

I'm not admin or something but I would like to help a new group getting started. This is a very new group called Toy Dog Fans and it has only 7 members and it would be nice if more pups would subscribe!

Sounds pawsome Toto! Looks like the admin, Jet, is kicking off to some new games and threads! All for us toy pups! What a great group! And it's up to 33 members!

way to go
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 5:18pm PST 
January 25, 2009: CLUB SPIN

Shout out by Admin, Spinner

Hi All..I just started my new Group CLUB SPIN...Dances every Tues/Friday & Sat/Sun for Special Occasions..PLEASE JOIN & HAVE A BLAST! SPINNER
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 8:14pm PST 
February 1, 2009: THE KIT KAT CLUB

Shout out by Admin, Howard

THE KIT KAT CLUB ♫ IS A FUN PARTY GROUP FOR DOGS AND KATS!
THE CLUB IS DESIGNED FOR DOGS AND KATS TO HAVE PARTYS, DANCES, DINNERS, OUT DOOR ADVENTURES, TOURS, GAMES AND MUCH MORE!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS THAT LOVE MUSIC AND SINGLES THAT WANT TO BRING A DATE OR MEET SOMEONE NEW.WE LOVE TO DANCE. ALSO WE HAVE DANCE PARTIES EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT AT 5:00 PM PST.
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '09 5:29pm PST 
February 9, 2009: Paw it Forward

Shout out by Admin, Bridget

My fambly is all admins der an woulds luv to share it. Anyfur is welcome. The concept of Pawing it Forward is reaching out to make furriends wiff those less fortunate, new to dogster, make em welcome, reach out to the sick pups, daily lists of pups what need PPRs, fun things to do and strong on da good deeds list. Der is games too, we has lots of fun.

Members: New to dogster/catster, wants furriends, luv an support an da concept of make da world a better place on smile at a time.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 5:51am PST 
February 15, 2009: HUSKY ERS 4 EVER

Shout out by Admin, Lil Miss Mya

Our group is for all Husky owners and all the fur~family that they have, you can be a kitty or dog, we luv to play games, give prizes and most of all share our stories with all the other Husky owners, if you have a question or concern about the breed or if your looking for a new food or type of entertainment, you name it, and its there. way to go We encourage all the fur family to join, it lets other breeds or dog and kitty about our quarky behavior.dancing
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '09 7:31pm PST 
February 22, 2009: Pawsome Pages

Admin Dakota

Pawsome Pages is a group where you learn, and teach others, codes and techniques to decorate your pet page.

The group not only learns how to recognize and removed junk from the codes they get from internet sites, but also how to write their own stylesheets for their pages.

An example of a stylesheet is the myspace layouts you find and paste in your bio field. Most do not realize they already use a stylesheet code or two on their page, and you can learn to combine all sorts of things into one code and take it further. Wouldn't it be nice to make your page - yourway?

Each month we have a page contest with a given theme. The contest is divided into 4 level categories. The theme for our August contest is "Hot Summer Fun"

I admin the group with my kitty sister, Icebox (now who doesn't know Icebox?). All furs are welcome. Plus and non-plus, and any skill level - even if you have no skill at all
Maxxy Angel

Max-Braveheart

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '09 3:34pm PST 
WOOF A HOLIDAY
http://www.dogster.com/group/Woof_a_holiday-15402

(yip -yapped by admin Max)

If you love to play games, then you'll love it at Woof A Holiday-- where doggies & kitties can play together in purrfect harmony. We gots tons of fun & furbulous activities, and we're always adding new ones. We're a purty new group, still small, and every buddy is really-really furiendly! You can make some gggrrreat pals at Woof A Holiday. Any fur can join, we have LOADS of fun, and you're so-ooooooo welcome here! Come on and give us a try!
big grin

party
  (Page 13 of 19: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19