DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 12 of 19: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 5:23pm PST 
October 26, 2008: Pro Photo Tips & Tricks

Shout out by Admin, Luckee

Anyone can create and take great pics! Photo Tips From a Pro!

Learn tips and tricks in taking photos and the finishing product. Also join for photo games, showing off your photos and contests.
Haley Belle

ADOPT A PET !!!- SAVE A LIFE !!!

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '08 8:37am PST 
Thanks Gibby for all your hard work !
Hugs,
Haley Belle hug
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 4:53pm PST 
November 3, 2008: Rescuez Rule!

Shout out by admin, Roscoe the Racehound

A group dedicated to all things Rescue! Adoptees, Adopters, and Adoption supporters all working together to help loving pups find their forever homes! We share our adoption tales, and encouraging words to keep our heads up! This group is unique because everyone is working together! We're like on big adoption unit! All pets are welcome, and their parents.

Gibbon

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 4:54pm PST 
Thanks Haley Belle! You are so nice!blue dog
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '08 7:44pm PST 
November 9, 2008: Love Of Pups

Shout out by Admin, Wiggles

This group is for Wiggles. She is one of our many rescue pups here on dogster. We want everyone here to have so much fun and enjoy laughter together! It's like all of us are a big happy family! We welcome everyone!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '08 5:36pm PST 
November 16, 2008: PAWS Angels WAGS for Kindness

Shout out by Admin, Scooter

We spread love and kindness to pups and kitties who are sick, missing, or recently left for the bridge. We spread kindness by giving rosettes, treats, pal requests, and sending pmails.

We love pups and kitties...we are hoping to have more pups join. It seems we have lots of kitties, and I love em, but I would love to have more pups involved. The more active members we have the more of an impact we make on the dogster/catster community.

Anyone is welcome to join though.
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '08 7:00pm PST 
November 24, 2008: CAMERAHOLICS

Shout out by Admin, Duke

Cameraholics is a group for pups and kitties (and their humans!) who loves to take pics - amatures or pros, it dosen't matter! All are welcomed!! We are looking for amateurs, pros, or anyone who loves snapping pics of their pups and/or kitties!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '08 10:46am PST 
November 30, 2008: Holiday Pup Express.....Woo...woo!

Shout out by Admin, King Spivey

It is a Holiday site for fun and to enjoy the holidays.....Cocoa Lounge, Marshmellow Lodge, Secret Santas, Thanksgiving Threads......Snow Ball Formal...and much more.....

Please join us for the holidays!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 7:56am PST 
December 7, 2008: Merry Christmas Dogster and Catsters "MCDC"

Shout out by admin, Nickolas

If you Love Merry Christmas like I do please come in and join me! Let every heart sing of Joy and Peace let anger and fear disappear let it be Christmas everywhere.hug
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 5:31pm PST 
December 14, 2008: BBF

Shout out by admin, Pepper

BBF was just bassets and now open to all! We are new at being admins and this group ..would you please spot light us too and everyone is welcome. we want everyone to know it's a new forum and all are welcome!!!
  (Page 12 of 19: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19