DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 11 of 19: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 10:17am PST 
September 7, 2008: Dog Power and Kitty Power

Shout out by admin, Lulu!

This is a group where all dogs & cats get together and become pup pals with each other. We would love for you to join our group and become pals! Let's get to know eachother! And there are lots of fun games too! We would appreciate all new members! So come and join us and have a blast! All dogs and cats are welcome!
Max my sevice companion

I love to lie on- mommies lap

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 6:12am PST 
September 13, 2008 Black and Tan Dogz of the World

Shout out by Max my service companion

This is a group for all dogs that are black and tan and we are just here to have fun. We do not mention any sad things so this is a happy group We have birthdays and adoption days also two dog of the week or monthpartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 6:12pm PST 
September 14, 2008: Dachshund Adopters

Shout out by Admin, Blixa

Dachshund Adopters welcomes anyone who has adopted at least one Dachshund or Dachshund-mix. We provide advice, encouragement, and fellowship for each other, encourage support for all Dachshund rescue groups and businesses that donate to them, and advocate for adoption of these great dogs.

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 6:53pm PST 
September 21, 2008: Find a Date!

Shout out by Admin, Fluffy

This group is a new group to help dogs and cats find the date of their dreams. All they have to do is fill out five simple questions about themselves and what they are looking for in a date. Then I will find them several matches that meet their description. They can choose the dog or cat that they want to date, and I will set up a special date thread for the two of them. Any type of dog or cat can join, as long as they are ready to find a date. Thanks!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Sep 28, '08 6:10pm PST 
September 28, 2008: PAW IT FORWARD

Shout out by admin, Miss Jenna Pooh

This was taken verbatim from a website at the following link:

http://www.payitforwardfoundation.org/home.html

WHAT IS “PAY IT FORWARD”?

“Pay It Forward” is a book written by Catherine Ryan Hyde, but it's also an idea. It's an action plan within a work of fiction. But does it have to be fiction? We're hoping not. In fact, since the book was released in January of 2000, a real-life social movement has emerged, not just in the U.S. but worldwide. What began as a work of fiction has already become much more.

Reuben St. Clair, the teacher and protagonist in the book “Pay It Forward,” starts a movement with this voluntary, extra-credit assignment: THINK OF AN IDEA FOR WORLD CHANGE, AND PUT IT INTO ACTION. Trevor, the 12-year-old hero of “Pay It Forward,” thinks of quite an idea. He describes it to his mother and teacher this way: "You see, I do something real good for three people. And then when they ask how they can pay it back, I say they have to Pay It Forward. To three more people. Each. So nine people get helped. Then those people have to do twenty-seven." He turned on the calculator, punched in a few numbers. "Then it sort of spreads out, see. To eighty-one. Then two hundred forty-three. Then seven hundred twenty-nine. Then two thousand, one hundred eighty-seven. See how big it gets?"

Check out that link...if any of you saw the movie, it was a tear jerker, but it reminds us that it isn't the years on our headstone such as 1956 - 2020, but it is that little dash in between that matters, what you do during your lifetime that makes a difference.

Welcome one and all and Lexi and I invite each and every one of you to get involved and come up with ideas of how to pay it forward.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 5, '08 6:39pm PST 
October 5, 2008: SECOND BANANAS UNITE

Shout out by Admin, Izzy

The whole purpose of our group is to give some much deserved attention to some poor, under appreciated doggies and kitties who are always standing in the shadow an attention-hogging Top Banana Fursib.

Our group is called Second Bananas Unite, and we just formed last week. We already have 40 furbulous SB members, but we'd love to have even more, so we can be really PAWPALAR, too!
Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 4:35pm PST 
Gibby, I realize it's been over a year since I rooooooed about ya....thanks for doing this...it's been over a year and you are still going strong.

Ya Mon....you da best! big grinhughughughughug
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 5:58am PST 
Awwww, you are so sweet! big grin Thank you! We are so happy to do this for the group! We love you, wo-mon! hehe!hail
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 6:02am PST 
October 12, 2008: The Minnow Sammich Mens Club

Shout out by Admin, Morgan

This is a group of boy kitties and doggies that get together to do manly things. We fish, burp, camp, travel, eat, burp, etc. We have lots of fun and laught really hard. We also have a band on tour. Any guy can check us out and join. (Sometimes mom laughs really hard). My page is http://www.dogster.com/dogs/284020, and my bro kittie Baja is an admin on both also. They can also contact Polka Dot http://www.catster.com/cats/234113 and her brother cat Furman Dexter Baggins. They started the groups and I just help.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '08 5:33pm PST 
October 19, 2008: Black and Tan Dogz of the World

Shout out by Max

This is a group for all dogs that are black and tan and we are just here to have fun. We do not mention any sad things so this is a happy group!!! We have birthdays and adoption days also two dog are honred for dog of the week or month!
  (Page 11 of 19: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19