DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 10 of 19: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '08 4:12am PST 
July 20, 2008: All We Can Do Is Laugh

Shout out by Admin, Bainbridge

AWCDIL is a place where you can share funny jokes, Q&A, and pictures. And all you have to do is post them.

Types of furs: ACTIVE ACTIVE ACTIVE!!! Haha. So far, Ive have one family, and two other furs join. The family is really awesome! They try to post everyday, and keep up with it! They send messages, comment, and it's really what's keeping my group going. But I'd like the other two to be active. I think they're shy. But our doors are open for anyfur wishing to join.
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 5:43am PST 
July 27, 2008: 2 Dogs 2,000 Miles - Friends, Fans, and Supporters!

Shout out by Admin, Buttons

(also see Top Dog Ted Rheingold's blog/endorsement)

From Hudson and Murphy's papa, Luke:

“In 2004, Malcolm was diagnosed with bone cancer which after amputation and chemotherapy ultimately spread to his lungs. His loss devastated me but became the inspiration behind the 2,400 mile journey from Austin to Boston that I am taking with my two other boys, Hudson and Murphy.

Our Mission: Discovering the Cause of Cancer

There are many cancer foundations which work towards finding a cure and while we applaud their efforts, we want to know what's causing it

The funds raised from the walk will finance the first ever nationwide epidemiological canine cancer study.”

For more information, to track their journey, and to find out how you can play a part, please go to:
http://www.2dogs2000miles.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w WCX-m_h4dQ

LOOKING FOR:
Everyone/anyone ;-))

Edited by author Sun Jul 27, '08 5:45am PST

Mia

BIG GIRLS ...- They don't- CRY!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '08 4:22am PST 
August 3, 2008: United Pug Foundation, UPF

Shout out by Admin, King Spivey

Where Pugs and Pups are the ruling class!

Join us as we step back in time to the days of imposing castles high on the bluffs, Pugs and Puppy knights in armor and noble pup ladies defending the kingdom, and ruling and living the life of chivalry, in Baronies, where magic fills our world.

The type of pups and/or kitties you look for to join:
Any pups that likes to have fun. We're not an exclusive group to pugs only and we accept all the puppy breads, no matter if you are pug or a pup. You are treated as equal as all of the members!

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 4:27pm PST 
August 10, 2008: You Will Always Be In Our Hearts

Shout out by Admin, Odin

The group is for owners of pets that have gone to the bridge, for owners that know what it feels like to lose a best friend that will always be in their hearts.

I'm looking for pets at the bridge to join.hug
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Aug 17, '08 8:06pm PST 
August 17, 2008: The Mud Puddle

Shout out by Admin, Toto

If you wanna have fun, play games, chat, make a lot of friends, win prizes and many more pawsome things, you must come in The Mud Puddle group!
We always appreciate new members and like to treat them as our own family. We'd love you to join the group and play with us because we love when pups/kitties are happy. You're welcome anytime to join the group and have fun!

Any pups ot kitty that likes to have fun. We're not an exclusive group and we accept all the breeds, no matter if you are a kitty or a pup. You are treated as equal as all of the members!
Casey

If it fits in- your mouth, chew- it up!!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '08 2:14pm PST 
Hi. How is everyone?!

~Casey~
Mia

BIG GIRLS ...- They don't- CRY!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 4:55am PST 
Hi Casey!wave
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 4:57am PST 
August 24, 2008: ConnectTheDOTS!

Shout out by Admin, Tipper

This group is for Dalmatians and any Dogster that loves them! Rather you're a Dal, a friend of a Dal, or just want to learn about the breed, this is the place to be! We have games, a theme of the month, a dog of the month, TONS of zealie and bone giving, and a trip of the month! We're a new group (started at the end of May), and already have 167 members. We have recently collaborated with 2 other Dal groups, so 3 will be combined into ConnectTheDOTS! We are the only Dal group that has daily activity from it's members, and we try to keep the fun rolling between the two sisters, Tipper & Maizy. Check out their crazy antics and all the fun!

BREED: Dalmatian (or any dog breed that loves them is always welcome to join!!!!)
Captain- Thumper

it's- all- mine

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 12:18pm PST 
August 25, 2008: C & D Cruise Line

http://www.catster.com/group/C_and_d_cruise_line-12484

Shout out by Admin, Thumper

wave This group is for Everyone, Born on the concept one day,when cats were not allowed, shock,I know....The horror...anyhow,I wanted to change that, to make a place for all to enjoy,to mingle,have fun..to cruise and see exciting places.... To have pawties and meet new friends.... Here is a place where fun and games abound...and we have many contests to win a prizes too....Weddings and Woofdays,Meowdays and Engagement Pawties,and sometimes,just to sit and chat......
My mission is to make everyone feel as if they belong....EVERYONE! dog kitty little angel

BREED: Cats and Dogs...

Edited by author Tue Aug 26, '08 12:20pm PST

Gibbon

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 5:34am PST 
August 31, 2008: Doglorie

Shout out by Admin, Reesee

Welcome to Doglorie- where you can win endless prizes! Who knows what you may win! Jump on in and play in our furbulous contests and games! You may win one zealie, to a hundred! It's all a surprise in this group, so get on in with the fun!

The group is open for dogs only. Any dog is able to join!
  (Page 10 of 19: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19