*No Border Lines* SUGGESTION BOX

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pee Wee

I'm the Goat- Manager!

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 10:05am PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave

Attention everyone! If you have ANY idea at all for ANYTHING for the club PLEASE post it here! It could be suggestions for games, contests, prizes, or anything at all! Our admins will look at all of your suggestions. If we use your suggestion, which we probably will, you will recieve 20 bones.

So, get suggesting!!!!!
Max

Gotta Love Me

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 1:58pm PST 
Hi Pee Wee and all the Gang

I have been busy with ideas for the group and thought a " Woof if you like it " game could be lots of fun and it would be ongoing and fun to see what everybody posts. Themed photo contests would be fun with a special prize of a customized photo or tag. It would be nice to also post doggie recipes for each other as many people have stopped wanting to use store bought food all together. I also thought cute membership cards for members would be cute and a fun thread called "You won't believe what I did"! where we can share all those funny moments and events we take part in.I think welcoming each new member is nice to show them our love and well the mind keep going.I like to create photo tags and cards so I could make them for contest winners oh heck anyway I can help just Bark my way LOL!
Peanut- ~R.I.P- 5/22/10~

Pee Pot!!!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 4:05pm PST 
How about an award thingy (can't think of the name) but it would be like the grammy awards. We could take nominees for different titles and then give out awards for the puppy or kitty that were nominated the most

Bobby (2000- -2008)

I can always be- more in the way!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 4:26am PST 
How about a game where you put down names of famous people in history. For example, the first name is John Lennon, then the next pup puts a name that starts with L, like "Lady Bird Johnson, and the next person puts a name starting with J, etc.

smile
Digger

WoOf- WOoF

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '07 8:34pm PST 
more contests with bigger prizes
✿Tinkerbel- le ✿

Baby Cakes

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 10:15pm PST 
We need more game!!
Any SUGGESTIONS!!!!

Any idea is good idea.

luv,
~tink

Edited by author Tue Oct 9, '07 10:17pm PST

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 3:45am PST 
Hmmmmthinking, I don't know how you could improve. You guys seem to do a good job already. One thing I've done in another group is "Get to know the dogster below you." You post 3 questions for the next dogster to answer, kind of like an interview. The dogster that answers, posts 3 new questions-. e.g.- 1. What's your favorite food, 2. where do you love to go for a walk, etc. It's a fun and interesting way to get to know new dogsters, too. It could be for humans or for the dogs.
♥Bell- a Summer- (Bella)

This Girl can- ROCK!

Barked: Sat May 31, '08 5:54am PST 
Great suggestions...keep em coming...ohh, and thank you for your time.

Head Admin-Bella
Lucy

Miss Barky Pants

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '08 9:22pm PST 
Hi wave
I think we should have a
"say something nice about the dog before you"
game snoopy
Miss Molly

Having Fun

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 11:09pm PST 
I noticed we don't have a chat/ bark thread to talk about things that might be going with us pups or kitties .
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2