Newbies to Modern Dog!

(Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
lucky

Smile!

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 5:23pm PST 
Well it looks like we need to learn about all the other newbies as for me
I am a cocker mixed that was rescued almost 8 years ago and I love my forever home. I am spoiled rotten, but thats okay. I live in San Francisco on an island. I love Dogster it is lots of fun. I am always looking for more new friends.

Lucky

Oh and my typist is my Aunt Becky, mommy and daddy don't know anything about computers.dancing
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 6:25am PST 
Oh WE are the Lucky ones to know you!!!!!!
Bella

Play, play,- play, eat,- sleep, PLAY!

Barked: Sun Jan 11, '09 2:05pm PST 
Hi I'm Bella, and I am new to MD and Dogster, although I am quickly becoming addicted to it. Now I understand my mom's addiction to MySpace. I am 4 years old, my mom got me from a breeder in Louisiana, right after my 1st woofday, we moved out to Seattle because of Hurricane Katrina. I'm still not too sure about all of this rain! We terriers dont like to get our paws wet.
I just got a new baby brother named Duke, and he is the best brother ever! I love him already! Duke is almost 10 weeks old, and my mom and Dad are thrilled.
Can't wait to chat with the rest of you!
wavewavewavehappy dancehappy dance

o.O~Jordan- V. Kong~O.o

I'm- Spoiled!!

Barked: Sun Jan 11, '09 2:12pm PST 
Great Bella, we all can't wait to rest with you too. Congrates you got new brother.wave
Cece

Barked: Sat Jan 17, '09 6:43am PST 
Howllo therewave Cece here. I'm new to Dogster and my home. My mommies are still learning new things about me, but they already know a few. Like that I REALLY like to chew sticks.

Oh and a few a few of the kitties here are are Casted and I'll peek to see how they do the computer thingblue dog
Lady now an- angel

Sweetness

Barked: Sat Jan 17, '09 11:59am PST 
Welcome new members! Dogster is very addicting! Our Mom had to go to Dogster Anonymous to get her life back!
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 11:06am PST 
Hello! My name is Jet and I'm a black, six month old Toy Poodle pup. Mommy found this site out by watching "Greatest American Dog" (GAD). At that point, she didn't have me yet. Mommy didn't have ANY pooches. Then, at about the middle of the GAD season, she found me (Jet) from a breeder named Mrs. Darlene Crosby living in SC. (www.darcontoypoodles.com). Then, Mommy went to just "Look" at me, but ended up taking me home. How sweeeeeeeet!!!little angel

That was my arrival story, but here are some things about me:

I LOVE my toys! You should have seen all that I got for Christmas!

My best buddy is Bailey, my Yorkie neighbor.

All of my doggie neighbors are:

Austin, Weimaraner. (no longer in the neighborhood. Enjoy your
new home!, Dallas's old brother)
Dallas, Weimaraner. (no longer in the neighborhood. Enjoy your new home!, Austin's old sister)
Mollie, Shih Tzu. (Bailey's sister)
Bailey, Yorkie (Mollie's brother)
Xena (pronounced Zeenuh), Italian Greyhound (Dobby's sister)
Dobby, Italian Greyhound/Chihuhuaua mix. (Xena's brother)

I joined *Modern Dog* because I thought it would be filled with fun & games! Did you know it's also a magazine?
o.O~Jordan- V. Kong~O.o

I'm- Spoiled!!

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 5:33pm PST 
I didn't know that!shock Great to have you here Jet! Welcome welcome!!! You are still a puppy, wow, it's remind me when i first join Modern Dog i was a puppy too heee.big grin
Buddie

Bad to the Bone

Barked: Wed Feb 4, '09 2:10pm PST 
Hi I'm new to the group and I live in TN.My favorite color is food laugh out loud.I love playing fetch and finding an excuse to bark.dog
o.O~Jordan- V. Kong~O.o

I'm- Spoiled!!

Barked: Wed Feb 4, '09 2:57pm PST 
Wow your favorite color is interestinglaugh out loudlaugh out loud I guess it's my favorite toolaugh out loudlaugh out loud
  (Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8