Digger

WoOf- WOoF

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 8:35am PST 
Happy Bday as well!
Cosmo Enyce- Politan

Got your owner- LQQKin!

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 10:23am PST 
Hi!
My name is Cosmo Enyce Politan, but everyone calls me Cosmo. I'll be 2 years old on September 30th. I love chicken and taking long walks in the park or on the beach. I hate baths and being brushed. I enjoy making new friends and having fun in new groups..... Oh and I have the best secretary a pup could have, right Mom?

XOXO
Cosmo
Scruffkins- McGruff- Holmes

Mutts just wanna- have fun!!

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 10:26am PST 
Hey,
My name is Scruffkins Mcgruff Holmes. Mom named me that because when I first came home I looked kinda Scruffy, and thats what everyone calls me. I'm 1 year old and I'm a Yorkie/shih tzu mix, we think. I love playing fetch, well, I like the fetching part, its the bringing back part that I dont like. I also like running off leash as fast as I can and chewing on bully sticks.
Nice to meet all of you!

Scruffy

Maddie*

Mommys- Girl

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 1:39pm PST 
Thanks for introducing yourselfs!
Gizmo the- Great!- (Therapy- Dog)

Ambassador for- better than- perfect dogs!

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '07 6:49pm PST 
My name is Gizzy! I'se been wif my new family since February and joined Dogster even before I got home to my new mom. I have a special Gizzmobile, sumfin most dogs don't get to have! I give free rides! dancing

Big dogs or small, I'm a friend to all! But most of all, I love children. The closer they are to the ground, the faster I go to them.

Nice to meet'cha!

Gizzer
Digger

Happy Happy Joy- Joy!!

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '07 7:05pm PST 
Hi Friends! My name is Digger and I am new here. My favorite things to do are walk around the yard with Mom, watch Mom and sit with Mom. I love Daddy too but I am really a Mama's boy! I love to eat and hang out with my sister Dixie. Me and Mom are Dogsterholics! If you visit my page you will see me smilin'. That is pretty much the way I look all the time! I am always happy.
Pommie Kisses,
Digger
snoopysnoopysnoopy
Digger

WoOf- WOoF

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '07 4:15am PST 
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lola Belle

I deserve the- best!

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 12:03pm PST 
Hi everypup...my name is Lola Belle and I am the apple of my moms eyecheercheercheer I am her first dog and I am spoiled a little bit...but in a good way! My mom did alot of reading and I eat Primal food and snack on organic chicken....but forget the week-ends dancingdancing We just blow the diet an evrthing to bits...thats when I get to eat cheetoslaugh out loudlaugh out loud Yummy...I also go riding in the car in my car seat and sleep with mommy and t bear in mommy's bed and sleep on her headcheercheer Everyone here at MD has been pawsome and super friendlycheer
Tobias Bear

Just love me cuz- I am a great- dog:)

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 12:08pm PST 
Hello MD's..I am Tobias Bear or T Bear..and I am Lola Belle's brother. I was rescued and joined the family in Junesnoopysnoopy At first i was a little shy but now I have fit right in with my family! At night I sleep with Lola Belle and Mommy in our snug bed and when we go in the car I ride in the back with Daddy in my harness...hehebig grinbig grin I am a little more outgoing then LB since I was in Pups on Parole and know all of my commands...plus mom tells me that I am a great dog and they love me to death. I love my furever home and I guess I am a little spoiled too...but it is all goodway to goway to goway to go
Maddie*

Mommys- Girl

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 2:20pm PST 
Hey Ya'll!!!!!!
  (Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8