Maddie*

Mommys- Girl

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 6:29pm PST 
Welcome Everyone!
♥- Chloe'- ♥

Have a pawsome- summer, pals :)

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 10:13pm PST 
Hi Friends,
My name is Chloe'. I am fixing to be 2 yrs old.. on the 23 of this month... I have a yorkie sister name Zoee'.. We really have fun times together.. We play tug a war all the time.. I love to play chase with her... I live in Louisiana... And I am a inside pup.. So I am very spoiled and enjoy the COOL AIR and TV... I love to eat anything I can get off the floor or under the table...
Im looking forward to being in the group and making new pals.....
SAMSON

SAMSON - aka - Sir Barks-A-Lot!

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 12:04pm PST 
Welcome all wavewavewave

Now go make furiends way to go

Maddie*

Mommys- Girl

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 5:30pm PST 
MODERN DOG IS THE BEST!
I Am Meagan,- Call Me- (Meg)

Pawtee Pup

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 5:46pm PST 
I am a fairly new newbie, 3years old, Westie and loving the MDcheercheerapplause
Max

daddy's boy

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 8:31am PST 
Hello palswave

Just new to the Md group.boy are youe guys active with the stories,reponses...etc My dad isn't as effecient as the rest of you at knowing how to do everything, but we want to party hardy party
I'm a male Rottweiler, 6yrs old, German bloodline (humans say I'm very handsome)!!!! Love my family (especially my dad dancing) Love walks, swimming and any kind of human treat!!!!!! This is great to have a group to belong to . Have a woofing good day dog pals cheer

Maxdog
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 10:42am PST 
Welcome Max! You sure are cutely!
We try to be quick! Ya gotta just keep checking!
Wuv,
Phoebe
MD Vice-Prezzie
Dante

Dante+Phoebe=<3

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 12:22pm PST 
Welcome all newbies!MD is a great place to make new friends and hang out . You get yoursellf a condo at the MD resort or go shopping at Maybelle's clothing store. MD is alot of fun I hope you enjoy it. Don't be afraid to ask the MD admin for help if you don't understand something or if you want to open something.
Digger

WoOf- WOoF

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 12:24pm PST 
Welcome to all!
♥Will- ow♥

~Spoiled Rotten- Princess~

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '07 4:53pm PST 
Well, I'm a newbie here at MD! My name is Willow Evian Spurgeon (Willow for short!) hehe! I'm a Boston Terrier puppy, and I am about to be 5 months old! I live in Knoxville, TN aka Knoxvegas! I just graduated from puppy class at Petsmart. I love going to the dogpark, playing w/all my toys, cuddling w/Mommy, watching t.v., sniffing, chewing, snorting, etc. I just love Dogster! I am in a lot of groups, and I can't wait to get involved in this one too! Everyone seems sooo nice here! cheer
  (Page 4 of 8: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8