Newbies to Modern Dog!

(Page 3 of 8: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
♥- Zoee'- ♥

Have a pawsome- Summer, furs !!!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 7:48pm PST 
Hello to everyone.
Thanks Maddison for inviting me to join, I see alot of my friends in here, so I know I will be happy here....
Im 1 yr. old... I just had a birthday in July..My favorite color is PINK... heheheehee... I love making friends...And I would like for everyone to sign my guestbook when you visit my page, because I enjoy seeing them everyday..........Well, I dont want to say too much,but this is a lil about me........... Zoee'
Maddie*

Mommys- Girl

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 7:51pm PST 
WELCOME ZOEE!
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 7:56pm PST 
welcome all new doggies!!!!

Wuv,
Phoebe
MD Vice-Prez

Oreo Fluff- Cabrera

I think- I'm- human

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 6:42am PST 
Hi I'm Oreo Fluff Cabrera
I live in Bellerose N.Y in Queens.
I love to play fetch........
I love stuffed toys and shreadding them to pieces.
Actually lately i've been good no shreading going on.
I guess i'm maturinglaugh out loudlaugh out loud
My cousin Scruffkins Holmes Mcruff invited me to the group.

Wufs & Wags,
Oreo xoxo
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:29pm PST 
I love your name!!!!!
Welcome!
Kato

You gotta love- me!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:41pm PST 
Hi my name is Kato, I live with my brothers Toby, Buddy and Riley in Connecticut wave I may be only a year old but I am the alpha dog in the family way to go I love to patrol the yard, protecting my family and chasing tennis balls (throw the ball Mom) snoopysnoopy

I can't wait to get to know all of you!!!
Riley

I am too cute!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:43pm PST 
Hi my name is Riley... I am a rescue puppy and Mommy says she loves me cloud 9 (even though I do have some issues shrug ) I love to chew on toys, shoes, furniture eek But I am a sweet boy and I love my Mommy and Daddy for giving me a home hug
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:45pm PST 
Welcome Kato and Riley!!
You can chew all ya want at Modern Dog!!!
Toby

Mister Manners!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:46pm PST 
Good evening my name is Toby (real name is Tobias) wave I am the oldest of our pack and I like to think of myself as the wisest (Kato is the loudest laugh out loud ) I love to go for walks or just lie at my Mom's feet... I like to let Kato think he is in charge but we know who really is way to go
Buddy

Lover

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:49pm PST 
Hi Phoebe wave My name is Buddy and well I am the lover of the group cloud 9 I love to look deep into your eyes because I can see into your soul... I am a typical lab, I like to sleep, nap and rollover and do it all over again way to go
  (Page 3 of 8: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8