Squirrels think they're clever!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bonnie- RIP baby

KISSES!! I HAVE- to give you- KISSES!!!

Barked: Mon May 28, '07 3:29pm PST 
Dont ya think? The evil little creatures are furever teasing me. They stop next to a tree and wait fur me to get right near them... Then the next second, they're GONE!! Up the tree and far away. ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!

Do YOU get teased by squirrels?
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon May 28, '07 7:02pm PST 
Every single day!!! Doesn't it just drive you crazy when they go up the tree just far enough to be out of reach?
Sasha

Love Dog

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 2:47pm PST 
if only I was just a little faster I'd catch onepuppy

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Jun 3, '07 10:23pm PST 
My mom keeps trying to feed the birds and she keep moving the bird feeder all over our backyard. Well now they are climbing onto our roof of the patio and dipping into the bird food! I can't reach them!

There's no end to what these squirrels are capable of!
Sophie

Barked: Mon Jun 4, '07 6:58am PST 
Here's what squirrels aren't capable of and they deserve it. We were walking this morning and a black bird was dive bombing a squirrel. The squirrel couldn't get away from it. Was the greatest thing I ever saw. They so have it coming for all the teasing they do to us. dancing
Nigel

Lets party

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 10:13am PST 
I keep thinking if I stay really still (very hard for me to do) that they will think I am a garden statue and try to come sit on me, then I would turn around real fast and get onelaugh out loud I don't recommend this because it is boring and it does not work!

Are the squirrels more active in your areas here lately? Our are.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 11:57am PST 
I've really had it this time! Yesterday, Dad had a slice of banana walnut bread from Starbucks. I don't know why, but he decided to throw a good sized bite to a squirrel. He's a saint for being so kind, if you ask me. Do you know what that squirrel did?!?! He took one dainty taste and pitched that luscious morsel aside!!!! Who does he think he is? Paris Hilton?

I, on the other hand, would have LOVED that bite of banana walnut bread. I guess the squirrel thought he was too good for it. Boy does that get me steaming!

Edited by author Wed Jun 6, '07 11:58am PST

Sophie

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 2:56pm PST 
I think we need to form a traveling squirrel brigade so we can go around and teach those snotty squirrels a good lesson and one they won't forget! They shouldn't be allowed to continue teasing us like they do.
Nigel

Lets party

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 4:01am PST 
Hi Soph wave
That's a great idea. Sign me up.
Nigel

Lets party

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 4:02am PST 
Hi Soph wave
That's a great idea. Sign me up.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2