|Barked: Wed May 16, '07 7:52pm PST |
|Last night a dog named Mollie, a 5 mo. old German Shorthair, had to have extensive surgery when she got her EAR CAUGHT in her family's PAPER SHREDDER. Happily she seems to be out of danger although not completely. Her mom Amanda read about Striker and wants to spread the word that accidents are continuing to happen.
Please read Striker's story and spread the word about THE DANGERS PAPER SHREDDERS POSE TO OUR BELOVED PETS.
More information available at Strikeluv@yahoo.com
Striker's mom ellen
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|