what other things have you chased besides squirrels?

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
mona

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 4:43pm PST 
nice, sophie!
Safari

Betcha I can- distroy that. - 10 seconds!

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 6:15pm PST 
Glad to see you're feeling better, Sophie. snoopy
Daisy Mae

too cute!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 1:33pm PST 
I chase lizards and frogs! I can catch um toooooooodancing

My foster brother loves to chase the flies and he gets lucky once and awhile!

Jasper

100% vermin- hunting farm- dog!!

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 6:19pm PST 
Pheasents that are in our pasturesbig grin mice, squirrels, rabbits, gophers, chipmunks, and any other varmint that I didnt mentionlaugh out loud
Jack Daniels

Zoom zoom

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 10:45am PST 
wave I chase all the usual things too, chasing is so much fun! Also sometimes I run up and down our field with my face pointing skyward, chasing the turkey vultures that fly too low. My favorite thing to chase is Mommy! She pretends to "get" me and then runs and hides somewhere.
Austin

Water Water- Water!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 12:44pm PST 
Athens and I like to chase this thing in the backyard. We don't know what it is yet. Mom hasn't seen it either. We have a brick wall in the yard next to the fence. When we first go outside, we hear it (with our ultra sonic hearing) and RUN RUN RUN to go get it before it burrows back down into the hole inbtween the wall and fence. We will stand there and bark and dig. Mom even came over and stuck her head in the hole trying to see what we kept chasing. Mom says she thinks we are just seeing things, but I promise, THERE IS SOMETHING IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we will get it one day and prove to everyone human and dog alike that we are not falling off our barker!!
Queen- Peaches of- Pupingham

I am honored

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 1:49pm PST 
I love to chase anything that moves..Chickens are fun to chase, but I can't understand why they don't like it and Mom hollers at me to stop..I don't kill them, but its fun to pluck the feathers, they don't like that eithershrug

My sis, Sadie and I, live in the country, so there is always something going on..I've caught a few possum and one bit me real hard when I was little, had a hard time walking for awhile..

Me and Dad got in a fight with a raccoon one time, he had to pull me off and then the coon chased us!!!

The kitties are the most fun to chase, and I was kinda hard on them when I was younger, but a lot better now..I even brought Daddy two little ones the other day...I didn't squish 'em or nothing...snoopy

I don't chase the coyotes, altho I'm a brave girl, they scare the bejeezus out of me and Sadie..
Nana

I LOVE Swimming!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 1:35am PST 
I like to chase the black/tan crows, fruit bats (mom just laughs at me, cause I jump and grad tree branches trying to get them down), the cows in the road (I'm on leash she won't let me but I wanna!), oh, and there's this herd of goats (yummy, mom won't let me get them either). I used to live with a cat but the ones here won't stay still for me to come say hi, meanies.

I'm not kidding about the goats and cows they just wander the streets and eat the grass in front of people's fences around their homes. I don't like it when the big cows with horns come towards me. Mom is nice and we avoid them!
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3