what other things have you chased besides squirrels?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dolly

I'M NOT A MUTT- I'M A MIXED- BREED!

Barked: Sun May 13, '07 2:14pm PST 
i have chased sqirrels, (ofcoarse) rabbits, and a buch of other small animals. but NEVER kittykitty! can u BELIEVE it?!? but i have chased snoopydogpuppy! hehhe! funny huh?
Honey bun

faster then a- bullet

Barked: Sun May 13, '07 7:28pm PST 
I love to chase birds and bugs.I can never catch a bird but I catch and eat all sorts of flys and moths.smile
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 4:43am PST 
I chase what ever will run from me!laugh out loud
So far it's been squirrels, rabbits, mice, gophers, deer (can't catch them for some reason), muskrats, groundhogs, cats, birds when they get in our screened in porch, some possums but they don't usually run, wild turkeys. My fav is squirrels and muskrats tho. dancing

Nigel

Lets party

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 8:53am PST 
Squirrels are my most favorite, but chipmunks, rabbits, cats, ducks, and flies are fun too.
Nigel

Lets party

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 8:53am PST 
Squirrels are my most favorite, but chipmunks, rabbits, cats, ducks, and flies are fun too.
Gypsy - @ Rainbow- Bridge

It's all about- ME!

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 10:06am PST 
Anything that moves! Birds are good ... I almost learned to fly once chasing a bird ... big grin
Dusty - at the- Rainbow- Bridge

Treats? Where?- Pet me! No ME- not her ME

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 10:07am PST 
All kinds of things ... cats especially ... but they scratch silenced
Dually

I can gob- that!!!

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 10:10pm PST 
I love chasing cats. They usually don't run from me anymore, they just lay down. They are really cramping my style lately.

Gophers!!!! Love chasing gophers. Birds!!! Love chasing birds.

I have a pic on my page that shows what happened when I chased a porcupine. I wouldn't recommend it to anydog. They don't run either.

-Dually
mona

Barked: Tue May 15, '07 8:05am PST 
Rabbits are my favorite
Rats, mice, prarie dogs, marmots chipmunks and ground squirrels. I only chase cats when I'm in full on jacked-up hunting mode. I really don't want to catch one. I chased a herd of elk once, untill I realized how massive they are- made me feel stupid.
I've chased one skunk, and never will again. My friend caught a porcupine once (in front of me), and I think that I learned the lesson the easy way.
I get chased by stuff too. Deer chase me often. I've been chased by a coyote before- that one guy that feeds me saved my butt that day.
mona

Barked: Tue May 15, '07 8:08am PST 
Nice quill photos, Dually- did your people yank them out with needlenose pliers?
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3