$the$cool$dogs$ Winners feelings***

o.O~Jordan- V. Kong~O.o

I'm- Spoiled!!

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 1:41pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Congratulation!!!!
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause= D>
This thread is dedicated to all winners of $the$cool$dogs$

We would love to invite every winner of $the$cool$dogs$ to express their feeling here.

****Please tell us how it feels when you become one of the winners of $the$cool$dogs$ contests or games.cheercheercheer

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Elvira

I'm mommy's- little monster

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 2:12pm PST 
*ahem*...*stands up*

As one of the winners of the April contest..i am SO happy and shocked!
It was a close run but Trixie and I pulled through! (congrats girlie!!)
I look forward to still being cute for the rest of my life and making new friends!

Thanks EVERYONE who voted for me!
I won't let you down!!

-Elvira
cagney

i can fly i can- fly i can fly

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 7:55pm PST 
it was fun playing the game i'm not competetive it was just fun trying to think of everything. of course than i would have to check and see if it was already done. i had a good time

bella

diva doll

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 8:05pm PST 
Kallie and i share the winnings. i had a good time . whats really funny is seeing what others posted and wonder "why didn't i think of that?" we were " what's in the kitchen" and after quite a few posts someone put food!! aduh for the rest of us.. When you get on a run it must be what the winning jockey and horse of the kentucky derby must feel like.
i am glad it was a tye it was funn getting on and seeing everything kallie posted and feeling that's it there is nothing else.
TRIXIEMAE ANIMATION STUFF

HEART OF AN- ANGEL SOUL OF A- BALLERINA

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 8:32pm PST 
wavewavewavewave
CONGRATS ELVIRA YOU ARE SO CUTE..AHUMMMMM
STANDS UP PROUDLY TO SAY
THANKYOU GROUP: IM SO HONORED TO SHARE WITH SUCH AN ADORABLE LIL LADY,I MEAN REALLY LOOK AT HER.eekeek HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING SO CUTE BEFORE,,,,,,,,
BUT TRUELY THANKYOU FOR PICKING US,]
NOW IF YOU WOULD EXCUSE ME ,,,I BEEN AT THE VETS SICK ALL DAY AND AS SWEET AS THIS IS IM GONNA LAY DOWN,IM SICK,YUK
XOXOOXcloud 9
Kallie

HO! HO! HO!- Merry- Christmas!!!!

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 10:23pm PST 
I couldn't believe that I had won along with Bella in "Name as many as you can" game topic #2!! shock It was soo much fun playing the game and so addicting..BOL dancing It is funny to see what other pups are thinking for their answers.....then you get into the who's gonna get it first mode!! We're so happy that belong to the group it is allot of fun!cheer Looking forward to playing more games and meeting more pups!!! wave By the way Happy Mother's Day to all the momma pups and their 2 legged mommies too!!!
Harley

Harley The Black- Nose Reindeer!!

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 9:07pm PST 
Oh my goodness Ambroxya Christmas and I won!!!! I'm so happy..my sister thought I was a dummie I showed her....way to go I know she's proud of me even though she's not going to let on to me..BOL Mommie said she's going to have to hid the puter from us or lock it she says we're addicted..is that a bad thing?shrug Well, we've been told to stay off for awhile and let the other pups play but she doesn't know we already snuck on but we're going to be good girls as hard as it's going to be silenced... Well, I'll be barking at ya later....dog Thanks again!!!
Ambroxya- Christmas

Proud of my 2- mommies!

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 9:39am PST 
Sorry so late! But me and Harley won a rosette! It was such a wonderful feeling! It was my first time winning anything on Dogster... it really made me feel good! Thanks to all the admins on cooldogs! You guys do a great job! *does her Miss America wave* BOL!!! laugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudbig laugh
Maddie*

Mommys- Girl

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 10:51am PST 
I won the I LUV MOMMY PHOTO CONTEST!

Thanks to all who voted! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!smile