Get well soon wishes!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 4:40am PST 
We're sending our "Get Well Soon" wishes to: Milo..he's recovering after being shot with a BB
Louie..he's recovering from an eye injury
Muffin..shes' recovering from Parvo
Hercules..still suffering with knee problems

GET WELL SOON!!!
Pudge Junior

Cinabun tail

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 6:38pm PST 
Okay, We have got to get you all well. It's not good to be sick or hurt. Louie, take care of that eye and I hope you are wearing your cone. Muffin, You keep eating and get stronger. Milo, Stay away from mean people carrying BB guns, and hope your leg is healing. Hercules, your knees will be good as new soon. Love Pudge and Carolyn We say our prayers for all of you and are sending positive thoughts your way. hug
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 4:22am PST 
Thank you my Pals...I'm on the mend and I go back again Friday morning to see the Vet...I hope it will be the last time. Thank you!

I hope Milo and Muffin are on the mend and feeling good!

Get Better Soon, Milo and Muffin!snoopy

Jake

Mr. Barks-a-Lot

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 4:39am PST 
I, also...hope soon dat Hercules knees will be as good as new. We know he has surgery coming up this month....so we wish you luck on it.dog
Tug da Pug

I am tuffer than- I look.

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 7:05pm PST 
We need to add Hanna Chann to the list as well as Sierra, Bof you girlies get better soon OK.
Lub
Tug da Pug
Kingstars- Louie

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 5:34am PST 
What is wrong with Hana Chan??? Did we miss something? Please let us know? Thank You.
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 11:58am PST 
Hana Chan got an ouchy on her eye too. Sounds like someone else we know. Her Mom(Jessica) says she's doing better and will be going to the vet tomorrow. I wonder if she'll have to wear a collar too!!
Bubba Lou- Jim Bob- Zimmer

-Eat,Run,Sleep,G- ive Kisses

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 5:41pm PST 
Too many puggie wif ouchies out there. Milo is your BB ouchie better? Louie how is the Eye? Hana, get that eye checked. Bad doggie cousin. Muffin,eat up girlie. Feel better soon. Sapphire,so sad about the puppies. Hope the 2 that are left are healthy. Sierra,soon you will know what a real puggie life is all about. Woo Hoo. Seakie too dont be too sad about otis running away.

Efrybody needs too feel good soon darn it!!!!snoopyway to godancing
Bubba
Kingstars- Louie

Barked: Thu May 10, '07 6:48am PST 
My eye is much better..but tomorrow morning I will know for sure when I see my doctor again. Hey, Hana....you take care of that eye. Our sight is valuable to us pugs. So if you gotta wear a collar to prevent you from itching or scratching while it is healing...you wear it. My mom took it off so I could eat and drink...but she watched me carefully. I don't have it on anymore...but I sure did have to learn how not to bump into things with it and also sleep with it. Take care, Hana!
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 8:58am PST 
Sending our get well soon wishes to Roscoe & Hercules. Hope your legs are better really, really soon.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2