Bees!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Digger - Snoop Angle

Bounder - Moms best friend

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 6:52pm PST 
Well the bees are back and mom has been warning me to stay away from them, especially the bumble kind. I got stung on the mouth last year and it hurt. cry
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 6:09pm PST 
Bee-careful Digger. Banners got bit once and her whole face swelled up and she was frantic.
♥ JERRY♥

Jerry loves- Reggie

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 9:56pm PST 
Calm down Talker, i not afrait yousnoopy

Toby

He will eat- anything - grill - furniture

Barked: Tue May 15, '07 7:49am PST 
I hate to tell ya'll but I eat bees. I know that I am not supposed to but I cannot resist the miserable little buzzing things.
Safari

Betcha I can- distroy that. - 10 seconds!

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 4:46pm PST 
Mom found wasps in the barn today.

She said she's going to lock me up. I just can't resist wasps and bees. They aren't tasty, but I can't stop.

I need a 12 step program....
Chloe

Can We Cuddle?

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '07 7:46am PST 
We used to have this apple tree in the back yard, and allllll the bees would come play in the apples that fell on the ground. But then Grandma had it cut down cause Mom got stung while mowing the grass one day frown Why did she have to take all my funnnnnnn??? cry
Dozer

Dozy Poo!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 11:43pm PST 
Oh! Bees are the worst! This past weekend my family and I went camping. Well, the silly people did not notice that there was a bees nest right outside the camp trailer door. First, my human sister got stung and then I got stung several times, and it hurt so bad! We left from camping early, it was no good! I was tired for a couple of days afterwards, in fact today is the first day I've felt back to normal and it happened on Saturday, my parents think I might be allergic or something. Bees are no fun. So bee careful when you are outside (sorry for the pun, I couldn't help myself!). BOL! way to goway to goway to go
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 4:47am PST 
That's kind of scary, Dozer! Glad you're feeling better. You had better "bee" careful from now on.
Dozer

Dozy Poo!

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 10:41am PST 
Oh, thank you, I will bee very careful from now on. Although, now it seems I'm a little jumpy even when I see a little fly buzz through the house. eek
Safari

Betcha I can- distroy that. - 10 seconds!

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '07 6:17pm PST 
Mom got a wasp stuck in her hair this afternoon, and it got her behind the ear.

Bet she wishes she let me at them. I could have scared them all off by now.

Humans....

shrug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2