Let us kno about YOU!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
o.O~Jordan- V. Kong~O.o

I'm- Spoiled!!

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '07 3:46pm PST 
Please introduce your self herewavewave We'd luv to kno anything about you to get to kno you better.

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
Bella

Dogaritaholic!!!- !!!!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '07 5:16pm PST 
wave Hello!
My name is Bella and my cousin is Prince!
I am a new admin! I love to have fun and drink dogaritas!
I love making new friends too!
If anyone has time I would love for you to sign my guestbook on my page!
xoxo
Bella
Prince ~ RIP- (3/19/08)

My friends are- my walk and my- sleep!

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '07 5:29pm PST 
wave Hello Everyone!!
My name is Prince and my cousin is Bella!
I am also a new admin! I love to drink dogaritas and sleep!!
I am a very loveable pup too!
If anyone has time could you please sign my guestbook too!!
Thanks!!
Your pal,
Prince

Ambroxya- Christmas

Proud of my 2- mommies!

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 10:08am PST 
Hi everypup! My name is Ambroxya... but everyone calls me Amby! Don't let my appearance fool ya.. I'm a big ol goof ball! I love to laugh, and I love to make others laugh! Mami and I are HUGE Harry Potter fans! Umm what else?... I'm not much of a cuddler... I hate being picked up, and I really am a Lady when you come down to it! I worry about all those girly things such as my hair, my nails, my clothes, my bows... well you get the picture! Stop by my page... sign my guestbook if you have time! wave
Radar

Victory Is- Mine!!

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 11:27am PST 
Hi! wave My name is Radar. I'm a 6 year old Jack Russell Terror, uh, I mean terrier. I just turned 6 earlier this month (4/15).
I am full of energy and can go, go, go all day long.
I am also quite anxious and don't like it when my humans leave my sight! I love my tennis balls and anything else I can destroy!!!
Thanks for having me!
cagney

i can fly i can- fly i can fly

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 9:29pm PST 
Hi everyone my name is Cagney and i'm a two year old poodle. My coloring is called phantom. if i'm not sleeping i love to play and have agood time .my mom calls me an irish poodle do to my personality and since i'm born on St.Patricks day. mommy says i'm nosy but i'm inquisitive. i love her so much and can't stand when i'm not with her we were meant to be together.
Kallie

HO! HO! HO!- Merry- Christmas!!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 9:40am PST 
Hi my name is Kallie!! My mommie rescued me from the So L A shelter when I was 8 weeks old. She said I had the biggest ears and that's what drew her to me!! She loves Dumbo..snoopy everyone use to laugh when they saw me but they fell in luv with me...now they kinda fit!!!wink Anyway, it's me mommie, my 3 kittie siblings, 1 rabbit and my luving pain in the butt little sister Harley dancing! It's our job to watch out for mommie,daddie had to go be w/the angels 3 yrs ago! So, I'm the hostess of the house..I greet everyone (I now that is) at the door with a stuffed toy!! Well, I guess that's all oh yes we're so excited being in the group!!!cheer
Harley

Harley The Black- Nose Reindeer!!

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 9:50am PST 
Hi my name is Harley!!! My mommie came and bailed me out of the So L A shelter when I was 8 wks old..I was sick!!cry she brought me the Dr and gave me meds and I got all better dancing! They say I am OCD when it comes to the ball..thinking I just can't help it I have to have them..big ones, little ones....tennis, soccer, orbies don't care!! Mommie has turned me into a closet ball luver..big laugh She has to put them in there otherwise I drive anyone or everyone wanting to play!! If I don't play I'll pop them..I go into a freezy red face some say I need a 12 step program!! I have to admit it has also lasped over to stuffed toys but not OCD kinda way..I'll just get one and bring it and have some one throw it for me..it's fun!! But then..shhsometimes I throw a little (as mommie call them Happy New Year) party and tear all the stuffing out it's looks like it snowed!! I keep the family laughing with my presence wave Oh, yes Kallie is my big sister and boy do I give her a run for her $$$ big laugh but that's what Lil Sister's are for huh? snoopy
Daisy

Mistress of- Mischief

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 8:43pm PST 
Hello everypup! My name is Daisy, I'm a 4 month old Basset pup. My sister and I have been in our furever home for a little over a month now and we love love love it! We get to spend our days playing with each other, our toys ( we had 47 last time Momma counted) and trying to get our older brother Corky to play with us. Our most favorite toys are a stuffed bunny and squirrel that squeak, and one of Daddy's old shoes, Momma thinks it's funny when I walk around with my nose stuck all the way to the toe of the shoe. My whole head fits in it just perfect! BOL snoopy
Lulu

Where's my- sister???

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 8:50pm PST 
Howdy y'all! My name is Lulu, you already met my sissie Daisy. She told ya most of the important stuff about us. But she forgot to tell you about our most favorite thing in the world to do is drag Momma down the hill in our backyard. See she only lets us go outside on our leashes cause she's scared that we'll catch the scent of something and run run run til we can't get home. Anywoof, every morning after our breakfast when Momma takes us out, our noses hit the ground and we start tracking all the squirrels that visit our yard. And off we go! Our backyard slopes to the lake so when we hit a dead run we drag Momma down the hill. It sure is funny to watch Momma try to stay upright. BOL
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2