An update from The Rou Crew

Roussi

sunshine is my- friend.

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 11:02am PST 
Yes, we have been negligent correspondants recently, and for that I apologize. We have had some major changes here at home. The most serious is that our Sophie girl has been very sick recently and has been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. Her doctor told us this is an incurable disease. Sophie just turned ten, so this has been a real heartache for us.
With that in mind, the parents of the family decided that we needed to be a single-dog unit. This was not an easy choice. We definitely enjoyed our time with Stevie, but it was too much of a change when we needed to take a deep breath & calm down. So, Stevie is back with Rou's breeders and we visit him regularly. I hope you all don't think any less of us. Thanks for letting me share.
Best wishes on this springtime day.
-pamela
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 4:44pm PST 
Rou and Sophie and Pack-
hug hug hug hug hug hug Sending you all loads of hugs and so glad you dropped by. We've missed you! Give Miss Sophie lots of snuggles from my pack!hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
Hugs and more hugs,
Stormie, Nikki, and Momma L.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 6:26pm PST 
hughughughughughughughug To the Rou Crew. We are so sorry to hear about Sophie's condition. Our thoughts are with you.

Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '07 5:33am PST 
Please continue to keep in touch. We are all very good listeners when a word of encouragement is needed, or a time to vent.

Best to you, Sophie, and your family! hug
Bakari- Prince of- Tides

Sun's up, let's- play!

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '07 5:34am PST 
We hope Sophie is feeling better soon!! You can only do what works best for your pack, so we are sending hugs!!hug
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '07 6:21am PST 
The Rou Crew

hughugOur thoughts are with you and your Sophiehughug
You aways need to do what is best for the family as a whole....

Licks and Hugs
The MAC pack