CHATFEST..4/7 @4PM....YAYAYA!

(Page 6 of 27: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:25pm PST 
we just mayneed that cookbook for trixie...teehee..i hear steroids make pups reeeal hungry
The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:25pm PST 
Yeah and Miss Dixie....your story makes us grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:26pm PST 
yeah and big muscles (giggle -- watch out Snuggles!)

TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:26pm PST 
MY HEALTH SIS IS DOING ALL RIGHT ,IT HAS IT TIMES WHEN IT IS NOT AND OTHERS WHEN IT IS ,TODAY IS A GOOD DAY.
MISS DIXIE SEE' WHEN IT IS NOT WHEN IM ON MY WEB CAM SHE SEEN ME WHEN I CAME HOME FROM LAST TREATMENT
BUT IM FINE .MORE TO COME BUT NOT TILL APR 28party

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:27pm PST 
Hey can anybody help me get this kid off from me!!!!! I'm soaking wet!
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:27pm PST 
yeah...mom grrrrs a lot when she tells the story....but ya know what???? it what makes us sooooo strong now.....all of us are real survivors....like telsa.....tell us a lil more of your til...er tale....red face
Telsa

Look at me,- Mommy! Aren't I- cute?

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:28pm PST 
Mama said we have to go in a few minutes too.. frown DANG Mama.

ANyway. Let's see.. We both came from rescues... Mine they wanted me to be, dare I say, PTS, because I have a torn ACL and I have no "quality of life." Mama started fostering me and when the shelter was talking about all this junk after she got me, she said that I wasn't going back..

Then Chelsea came from another rescue, who she didn't like the way the woman had her kennels set up. It wasn't fair for the little doggies (about 30 of us) in a small enclosure with no grass) and about 10 doggies in a enclosure about 4 times the size with grass.. So Mama kept me...

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:28pm PST 
We got to go see brand new baby goats 2 weeks old and they were already bigger than me....hey, don't hate us short doggys....we make better lovers (giggle -- sorry Buddy)! The were cute too -- one was black and white and they called it Oreo and the other was pure white like its Mommy and that was Pixie!
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:29pm PST 
oooo, miss jenna...what???? what kid???? must been sippin coffee....whatd i miss...?????*giggle*
TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:29pm PST 
TRIXIEMAE WANT TO TELL THE GROUP SOMTHING red facered face
SHE GAINED FROM 16.2 LB TO 19.4 LBS WHILE ON MEDS THIS LAST 3 WEEKS crycrycry AHHHH SHE IS CRYING

TRIXIE YOU BETTER NOT BE THROWING UP IN THERE ,DONT LET ME CATCH YOU LIL LADY
  (Page 6 of 27: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]