CHATFEST..4/7 @4PM....YAYAYA!

(Page 5 of 27: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:18pm PST 
No Buddy understands, my official title is THE DIVINE ONE!! (heeheeheehee) Well I thought it was funny!
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:20pm PST 
it amazin how well you got yer husband trained...er.....socialized, miss jenna...!!!!hehehe
trixie....did ya get a report from the vet today???

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:20pm PST 
hellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo

TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:21pm PST 
hailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailTHE DEVINE ONE I LOVE IT ,,SO FUNcheercheercheer
HI MISS DIXIE AND EVERYONE JUST WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I WILL TAKE MY JOB SERIOUSLY AND DO MY VERY BEST. AND SINCE I NEVER HAD A JOB ,WELL WE MIGHT NEED A BIT OF INSTRUCTIONS ALONG THE WAY ,SO I IMAGINE THAT INSTRUCTION WILL COME MOSTLY FROM YOU SARGENT AT ARMS MISS DIXIE?????
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:22pm PST 
where did telsa and chelsea go???? r u still here?????o well have a treat, girls....

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:22pm PST 
yeppir -- how is your health now? Both Trixiemae and her Mommy (one of hte five sisters-in-paw -- get it??)
Telsa

Look at me,- Mommy! Aren't I- cute?

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:23pm PST 
we're still here. Mama is trying to do other things... Like get our cookbook going.
And we can't get her off...

Edited by author Sat Apr 7, '07 4:25pm PST

TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:23pm PST 
REPORT IS AS FOLLOWS ,TRIXIE NEEDS TO GO ON STERIODS FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 WEEKS TO GET THE SWEELING OFF HER LUNGS , SHE HAS LITTLE FLUID LEFT BUT A TEMENDACE AMOUNT OF LUNGS SWEELING '
THIS WILL HELP BUT MIGHT ALTER HER PERSONALITY ABIT
GRRRRRRRR
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:24pm PST 
hehehehehe.....well...me do have a rep around me house of bewin in charge,....but thats only becoz they all such wimps!!!!! aint no wimops in here, tho....what we all went thru to get to wherewe are is proof of that...yayayaya for us!!!!way to goway to goway to go

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 4:24pm PST 
Telsa you hang in there, we are waiting to hear about you and Chelsea also....
  (Page 5 of 27: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]