Blame GAme

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 9:14pm PST 
Ooh mom got in trouble tonight.

Okay...here's what happened.
Yesterday (Monday) mom took us outside to get our Barkari and Rafiki lei shots and in order for her to keep us outside, she closed our doggie door.

Well....tonight mom and dad came home late (8:00 p.m.) and mom got us fed and stuff and when she sat down on the couch, she noticed that the blanket was wet. She was really upset and started blaming my dad. She blamed my dad b/c last night she thought he closed the doggie door cuz we almost went rushing out at night cuz we heard a noise. Daddy called Talker and Talker stopped short. Daddy thought Talker was listening to him, but little did Daddy know was that TAlker couldn't go outside cuz the doggie door was shut.

So...this evening....mom saw that the doggie door was closed and blamed my daddy for shutting the door and forgetting to open it up. While mom was throwing our stuff in the washing machine, she said to daddy, "No wonder Talker stopped short! He couldn't get out." Then mommy thought...hmmm, how could daddy have closed the door before Talker stopped short???

After about an hour of Daddy feeling bad, mom told him that it was her. She confessed that she locked us in.

It was funny how daddy never really figured things out. he just accepted the blame.

laugh out loud
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 9:16pm PST 
Banners forgot to say that it was her corner of the couch and her blanket that was wet. I didn't do it!
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 9:26pm PST 
laugh out loud That's what Daddy's are for! At least it was just a blanket. Oooooh, or maybe there are more surprises to come? Fess up you two!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 9:53pm PST 
Me and mom did a run thru the house. Daddy always shuts us out of the bedroom and Unkle Quinn's room is always closed. That leaves the computer room, living room and kitchen and all is dry (and no foreign objects).

Bad banners!

Dad is very impress wiff me. I'm a good boy. Oh shoot, I shouldn't say that out loud. I'm a basenji! I forgot for a moment. As a basenji I should have peed and pooped in the house....but we didn't find anything.dancing
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 8:22am PST 
laugh out loud Daddies are so easy to blame for things because they ARE usually the ones that do it! Talker...I'm proud of you for not making a mess..and I feel bad that Banners had to.......
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 10:45am PST 
I couldn't help it!! That was too many hours! PLUS, when mom and dad got home, we still had to wait until they noticed the doggie door closed! Oh my! I hope STormie doesn't read this.red face
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 4:19pm PST 
Ohhhhh Banner's Mommy! Did Banners and Big Daddy send you to your crate after your bad behavior? winklaugh out loudwink
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 4:47pm PST 
Yeah Mom! You're lucky I didn't put you in the closet for making me pee! GgGGGGGrrrrrrr. YOU embarassed me in front of my friends!

Thanks Stormie I should have used that against mom.