Put on your beach clothes for Bakari and Rafiki!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 1:22pm PST 
Hi everyone!

We thought it would be nice to post pictures of ourselves in a lei or other beach clothes to show support for Bakari and Rafiki.

Also, we are going to try and cut-and-paste the pictures into a card that will be sent via mail. If you'd like to participate in the card, please p-mail us, and I will give you an e-mail address where you can send the image.

Baroo!

Keyah and Patan

Edited by author Mon Apr 2, '07 1:23pm PST

Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 5:38pm PST 
I've got on my beach attire and so does Marlowe. Apache was very upset at Mom for trying to wrap him in her cabana pants...he doesn't want Bakari and Rafiki to see him like that so Mom has to go shopping....
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 5:54pm PST 
What a thoughtful idea, Patan!
We don't have anything in the way of beach attire, but hooMom is going to go shopping and try and find us something tomorrow on her lunch break. We'll have a picture for you in a couple days as long as she can find something for us to wear.

Patan

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 7:12pm PST 
You look great Chey!

Don't worry, Stormie. I don't think the humom will start cutting and pasting until this weekend. Knowing how slow she is, you can comfortably get us the picture at the beginning of next week. We are shooting for a beach scene, but may opt for a collage depending on level of difficulty. If you can't find any beach attire, just send a picture, and we'll doctor it with a clipart beach ball or surfboard.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 8:05pm PST 
Stormie, mom got our leis at Party City for $1.50 each. Do you have a party type store near you? You might try there. Apache, maybe you can just wear a lei like Unkle Tee did.

We posted our picture on the main page. IF only we had admin rights to remove some of the old pictures to make room for the new ones....
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 9:45pm PST 
Stormie, mom got our leis at Party City for $1.50 each. Do you have a party type store near you? You might try there. Apache, maybe you can just wear a lei like Unkle Tee did.

We posted our picture on the main page. IF only we had admin rights to remove some of the old pictures to make room for the new ones....
Patan

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 9:37am PST 
We are going to look for a party store today or tomorrow. Stay tuned for the pics. Personally, I can't wait to be dressed in flowers. Is that unmanly? red face
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 8:10am PST 
BOL Patan...Mom got me a shirt at target.....
Patan

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 5:48pm PST 
As it turns out, I DID enjoy being dressed in flowers. Mom put Keyah's lei on first, and she looks miserable in her pictures. Then she put mine on, and I pranced around the house and waggled my curly tail. She couldn't get me to sit still for the picture. laugh out loud

Edited by author Thu Apr 5, '07 5:49pm PST

Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 9:26pm PST 
Patan, I love the colors of your lei. I think a real Basenji does not fear wearing a flowers.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2