Hellow fellow shelties!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Brodie

Look at me, look- at me

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 12:53pm PST 
Hi everyone! I'm new, just wanted to say hello- my mom thought the title of your group was so great! Hope you're all having a great puppy day!
Blaze

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 3:26pm PST 
Hi puppy friends! Just today at the dog park, I was called a collie...then some guy corrected him by saying I was a shelter...my mom just laughed and said it is a Sheltie. Looks like there are lots of cute Shelties here!!
Yuki

A tired day is a- happy day! Let's- play!

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 9:01pm PST 
People always called me Little Lazzie, but my mom always correct them to call me a SHELTIE!!! even tho I look like a small/ miniature collie, shelties are just way smarter than collie... go check the dog intelligency list, we are #6 in the list!!!

Tars Tarkas

The Sheltie Dude

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 9:21am PST 
He he, everyone mistakes Tars as a Collie. But Cheyenne has never been mistaken. Because she is like a mini-Sheltie, and it would be pretty amazing to see such a small Collie.
Speck

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 2:23pm PST 
I am always being call a little collie or a little lassie, I don't mind that much but mommy always tells people that I am a sheltie not a collie. Sometimes people look at her like she doesn't know what she is talking about, so she just laughs and lets them think what they want!
Scout

I love my shiny- ball

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 7:57pm PST 
Me too! I've been asked if I'm a miniature collie, and kids always say oh it's a little lassie dog! If I'm asked directly I answer I'm a Sheltie but if someone makes a comment as I walk by .. I just keep walking
Dixie - Memorial

~ Life is Good ~

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '07 6:34am PST 
I always get asked if I'm a miniature Collie. Then they follow up that question with, are you a puppy? I'm used to getting asked those questions all the time. I love educating folks on Shelties... the best dogs in the world! smile
Firefly

Lighting up my- mom's heart....

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 6:55pm PST 
Yea, people always call me "A mini lassie" or a "lil' lassie". Everyone asks if I'm a collie!Humph! How can anyone mistake a cute ole' sheltie like be for a big ole' shaggy collie!BOL!
Grace

Daddys- Princess

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '07 7:24am PST 
it annoys my mom when she wants to buy something that is called a sheltie, but when you look at it it is a collie. its like they think you can`t tell the diffrence! she ordered a coffee cup once and sent it back cuz it was a collie, they actually asked her how she could tell the diffrence!
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 3:35pm PST 
I'm a Sheltie mix. his guy at the park wanted to know what kind of dog I was. I guess I don't look like a purebred Sheltie, but I look mostly like a Sheltie. Don't you think?laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2