Friends...

Coco Bean

Tough Bean to- crack...

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 5:26am PST 
Please add your own personal message here, if you are not directly affected by the recall but would like to share your personal feelings and thoughts with your friends who have been affected.
Coco Bean

Tough Bean to- crack...

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 6:31am PST 
Although we are lucky that our food is not on the lists... we pause to say a silent prayer for those of our friends who have gotten sick and for their human parents who did nothing wrong, but trust in the petfood industry. We are bowing our heads...

The Mandells (Coco Bean, Chloe, and Angel Molly)
Mato

WooHOO! Mommy's- not looking!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 6:31am PST 
I think it's wonderful that you've started this for all of our sweet pup pals. We are not personally affected, but are praying for our friends that are. We hope that Roxy gets a good report from her vet.
I think a lot of us pups may be showing tired symptoms and I'm hoping it's due to the season /temperature change only.
Our paws are crossed and our hearts are filled with prayer for all the pups!
XXXOOO
Mato

Roxy

Roxy in puppy- love....with- Woody

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 9:44am PST 
Dear Coco Bean and friends--thank you!! What a great idea!! first of all-let me say that my blood work all came back with great numbers--so mommy is very relieved.
I don't want to eat my food again this morning--but it could just be because mommy switched foods on me to get me off of anything that came out of Menu foods.
when I went potty today, my poop(excuse the grossness) was normal(Roxy blushes)...and it has been normal all along--so mommy feels a little better now. She stayed home from work today to keep an eye on me to make sure I'm all right.
What really freaked mommy out yesterday was when the lady from Nature's Variety said that her doggie baby died and was fed only Nature's Variety.
Puppies--please make sure your mommy's and daddy's find out if the the food you eat is manufactured by Menu foods--and if it is--DON"T EAT IT!!!! You actually need to call your pet food company--don't go by what they say on their web site, unless they specifically say they are not manufactured by Menu Foods. In a few minutes I will post a new thread here of foods NOT manufactured by Menu foods and that are safe to feed to our furbabies.
Hugzzzzzzzz to all of my woofderful friends and thank you all for the love and prayers and rosettes and stars--
I got a kiss last night from the pugapalooza fairy!!
Roxy