Poll

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Nigel

Lets party

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 10:35am PST 
I've caught moles, rabbits and crickets, but so far no squirrels. I did chase one up a tree once, but it got away. Then it turned around and laughed at me! Dang squirrels!red face
♥Hale- igh♥

♥Is that a- Tennis- ball?!♥

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 5:51pm PST 
Not to brag but I have caught AT LEAST 20 Squirrels, 5 moles, 1 cicada, 1 snake, 2 birds, 2 chipmunks, and perhaps a few voles!
Sammy

momma's boy!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 5:57pm PST 
ahem* men, ive caught 11 squirels, 1 bunny anda bird.

mona

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 6:37pm PST 
Hale iegh wrote":
"Not to brag but I have caught AT LEAST 20 Squirrels, 5 moles, 1 cicada, 1 snake, 2 birds, 2 chipmunks, and perhaps a few voles!"

Congrats! That beats my best week for sure! What kind of snake?
(I do not dig snakes.)

Also, I'd like to hear more about the dog that nabbed a squirrel while on a leash- that is radical.
Dusty - at the- Rainbow- Bridge

Treats? Where?- Pet me! No ME- not her ME

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 10:18am PST 
Hmmmm ... lost count of the ground wasps when I invaded their nest ... coupla squirrels, a few birds, a cat I didn't get to keep (it got away), a possum, and almost a goose. Lots of sticks and frisbees though!! Oh and rocks ... I've caught a few of those too ... do they count? wink
Gypsy - @ Rainbow- Bridge

It's all about- ME!

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 10:19am PST 
MICE!!! Many many mice ... and flies ... moths, skeeters, those big skeeter things Mom says are crane flies, baby birds, and a possum. Haven't managed to actually CATCH A squirrel yet but I'm working on it! snoopy
Dually

I can gob- that!!!

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 9:35pm PST 
....gateway rodent.... hahahahaha. Mona, you slay me. big laughbig laugh

I must hang my head in shame. I'm a chaser, not a biter. I haven't caught anything except porcupine quills. Oh yeah, and cats. But I let them go.

... gateway rodent.... still laughing.

-Dually
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3