Pug Pal Central

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Molly Grace

Molly Grace - learning to be- loved

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 9:36am PST 
wave My brothers and I live in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. We're about middle way between the Ville (Louisville) and Bowling Green. We have a beautiful park called Freeman Lake Park where DaMomma takes us to walk and dog/people watch. We love going there, and Barney chases the ducks when he gets a chance. big laugh It's funny until they start chasing him back!! We live a little way out of town and have a nice big yard to play in. Now that Cody has come to stay with us, we're a whole packapugs! DaMomma says, the more the merrier! She would adopt me a new sister if DaDaddy would let her, but he says we're enough to keep him company. We get to go camping and swimming wif our parents in the summer. We have lots of fun! snoopy
Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 4:23pm PST 
I live in Lincoln City on the beautiful Oregon Coast with my sister Matilda, bratty catty brother George, and my adoring Mommy and Daddy. snoopy

Benny
Pudge Junior

Cinabun tail

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 11:57am PST 
I live out in the country, about 7 miles from Great Falls, Monatana. It is a wonderful place to live, with lots to do. We have mountains all around us, and we are about 80 miles from the Rocky Mountains, and the Continental divide. We have lots of lakes, streams and rivers. The Sun river runs out by where we live and goes all the way into town, where it joins the Missouri river that runs through town. We are about middle located in the state, and not far from Glacier National park, the Canadian border, and Yellowstone Park. Thers lots of ski areas, camp grounds, boating, hiking, and all out door activities. Everything a puggie could want. In the winter it does get cold and snowy, and in the summer its mostly in the 70 to 85 area, sometimes 90 in the end of summer. Love Pudgebig grinsnoopyhug

Princess

Ya' Gotta Eat!

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 1:46pm PST 
I live in central Florida on the east coast in a small town called Titusville. It is about 35-40 miles south of Daytona. We have a nice back yard where my two brothers, Dusty (shih-tzu), and Luster (peke) can all play together. We love to go on walks. Although we are really close to the beach, all of the nearby beaches do not allow dogs.. cry
None of us really like water though- we have a real big inground pool that we all just tend to avoid. It's fun to watch mommy and daddy go get wet- how silly!
We stay indoors in the summer mostly- it is exceptionally hot and humid for several months in a row.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2